Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

17 minutes ago, Gallen5862 said:

The Carolina Panthers with their Fifth round Pick # 142 from Tennessee select HUNTER NOURZAD C PENN STATE 

Good picks at 141 and 142.

I hate you

:806:

:229:The Rook

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gallen5862 said:

HUNTER NOURZAD

Underrated player imo. Good value in the 5th.

Edit: And this draft is deep as hell at the center position. I wouldnt be shocked if 8 of them end starting on opening day. 

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Like 4

51 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Underrated player imo. Good value in the 5th.

Edit: And this draft is deep as hell at the center position. I wouldnt be shocked if 8 of them end starting on opening day. 

Agreed, Nourzad is an excellent prospect. 

• Like 3

Sorry for the delay. Life got in the way. 

With pick #143 of the 2024 ES Mock Draft the Atlanta Falcons select Ceadan Wallace OL Penn State (probably plays Guard but could get early playing time as a swing tackle - I liked Hunter here too, someone made this an easier choice LOL). 

@mcterry and the Bills on the clock

image.png.e78c295ddb8ba05b62f93dc8aa333cee.png

• Like 2

So its thirsty Thursday. I have been using a laptop for at least 10 years. And the keyboard stopped working today. I went and bought a new laptop at Costco. And it is sick as hell. Anyways. The PDF list of my picks is on the old laptop. So I have 2 laptops open in front of me and cannot retire the old one until this draft is over. So I can cross off my draft board. Tried everything to move over my stuff from the old laptop. Finally figured out a flash drive is the easiest way. But cant find my draft board pdf on the damn drive. Drunken new laptop time is not good man. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

So its thirsty Thursday. I have been using a laptop for at least 10 years. And the keyboard stopped working today. I went and bought a new laptop at Costco. And it is sick as hell. Anyways. The PDF list of my picks is on the old laptop. So I have 2 laptops open in front of me and cannot retire the old one until this draft is over. So I can cross off my draft board. Tried everything to move over my stuff from the old laptop. Finally figured out a flash drive is the easiest way. But cant find my draft board pdf on the damn drive. Drunken new laptop time is not good man. 

That kind of stuff is so frustrating. Sorry you are having troubles.  On the other hand congrats on the new computer! 

Edited by goskins10
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, goskins10 said:

That kind of stuff is so frustrating. Sorry you are hasving troubles.  

It's actually cool. I cant believe how much better this laptop is. $500 bucks buys one hell of a nice computer now. Yes I am old.....

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

It's actually cool. I cant believe how much better this laptop is. $500 bucks buys one hell of a nice computer now. Yes I am old.....

Yea I bought a new one a year ago. I don;t use it much since i use my work computer. But man it's a nice machine/. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clskinsfan said:

I might be in the market for a new one as well. I currently use a laptop that’s 15 years old and needless to say it’s a little out dated.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

At pick #145  @KillBill26 and the broncos Select Bucky Irving  RB Clemson

@Chump Bailey and the titans on the clock 

@KillBill26 and the broncos   (I have this pick) 

@Chump Bailey and the raiders

@WelshSkinsFan and the bengals

@Skinsinparadise and the Siants 

@actorguy1 and the Colts

@COWBOY-KILLA- and your Washington Commanders 

2 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

I might be in the market for a new one as well. I currently use a laptop that’s 15 years old and needless to say it’s a little out dated.

Now is a good time. Sme good deals on some nice machines to be had depending on what you want it to do. And making a 15 y/o computer work for you today is an amazing feat. I mean that in all honesty. Wow!  

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 hours ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Bro. It is going to blow your mind how good a new one is. The SSD changes everything. 

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Epochalypse said:

Does that mean the Bucky Irving, RB from Oregon is still available?

Sorry, I made the correction. Doing too many things at once.  Thanks for catching it. 

8 hours ago, Epochalypse said:

I have like 40 picks before my next one.

It's all I have right now as some of my guys go.

Dont worry about it. I have a trade lined up with a Brit that is in bed right now. He might wake up and be like F that Yankee....This **** is stressful man. 

• Haha 2