Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

4 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

@PokerPacker you don't want to trade with your division rival bears, you'd rather trade with the AFC broncos.  My trade is the one you want.

OOOOPS.....I have new England as well. :)

4 hours ago, ComManDersFan57 said:

Cooper Dejean

He is such an enigma to me. I am not sure where he ends up playing in the secondary. I like him a lot though. And his return skills are important. Especially with the new kickoff rules imo. 

The new kickoff is going to end up having some impact on some of these guys. That part of the game is going to be cool to watch develop over the next few seasons as well. 

I am remembering that we typically start the week before Easter then suspend the draft for Easter. But this year Easter is a week early 🙂  I am sure we will pick back up here soon. People are typically busy Easter weekend with family. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I am remembering that we typically start the week before Easter then suspend the draft for Easter. But this year Easter is a week early 🙂  I am sure we will pick back up here soon. People are typically busy Easter weekend with family. 

Not good enough. 

Lose Founding Father GIF

j/k enjoy your time with family, loved ones or prayer. 

• Haha 4

With the 25th pick of the draft, the Green Bay Packers select
Ga'Quincy "Kool-aid" McKinstry, CB, Alabama
koolaid.jpg
Green Bay's got a new, aggressive D.C. in town who will play press-man coverage, which plays to the Kool-aid man's strengths, and he should also benefit the run defense with his physical play-style along the perimeter.  After trading away Rasul Douglass at the deadline when we thought we weren't making the playoffs, adding in a new perimeter corner was a priority.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, KillBill26 said:

Not only did he reject my trade offer from the broncos, but he swiped my pick from the bucs.

I think what you meant to say is that I facilitated a trade between the two GMs wishing to trade with me.  Everyone's happy.

• Like 1

New England has been frantically working the phones. I dont think there is any way this player makes it to 26 on draft night. With the 26th pick the Patriots select:

Brian Thomas WR   LSU

Elite size, speed and hands. Thomas is my WR3 in this draft. He does everything well. After taking Daniels 3rd this is a match made in heaven. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2