Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 ES GM's Mock Draft....

COWBOY-KILLA-

9 hours ago, e16bball said:

Good pick, @gooseneck!

I’ll take the Rams…how often do you get to pretend to make a Rams 1st round pick? Once a decade occurrence.

Noted and welcome! The key while the draft is ongoing is to be checking the site very often maybe even turn on notifications for the thread. So we can keep it moving! Any issues please hmu.  Otherwise let’s have fun! 

• Like 1

So the Saints Ravens and Browns are available and need a GM.

Anyone interested in picking up a 2nd team please let us know asap. 

anyone who’d like to join us for this year please feel feee to jump in. We’d really appreciate it!

Thank you in Advance. 

Ok I posted in the primary threads to see if there were any new takers. Would be nice to have some new blood in this. Not that there is anything wrong with the old blood  🙂  

Edited by goskins10

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

So the Saints Ravens and Browns are available and need a GM.

Anyone interested in picking up a 2nd team please let us know asap. 

anyone who’d like to join us for this year please feel feee to jump in. We’d really appreciate it!

Thank you in Advance. 

I am good taking two but not sure what i have if anything now?

7 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Am good with those if it helps but if I could I'd swap the Dolphins for the Saints

Ok np so Jets and Saints...confirmed and good to go..

54 minutes ago, Chump Bailey said:

I only see myself slotted for the Titans. I'll gladly take another team if necessary - would prefer the Ravens but whatever.

Good to go you got it bud, sorry for the delay.... Ravens and titans...

The Current Teams available are Browns, Dolphins, Raiders...LMK if anyone would like to pick up a second team please. TY!

And ty @goskins10 for always helping out and throwing it out there within the forum to spread the word. Really appreciate it...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

Please double check the OP for the list of teams and GM's....Want to make sure we are on the same page and good to go in that regard.

Also anyone who wants to run a team Browns, Dolphins, and Raiders are available....Let us know please.ty

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

Friday, I will not be available until about 4 P.M.  Eastern time- I will be ready with my pick 6 around then.

you could also just leave a list of your preferences, then when you get in do a fancy write up if you like.....

This helps speed up the process for everyone...

Edited by COWBOY-KILLA-
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

Friday, I will not be available until about 4 P.M.  Eastern time- I will be ready with my pick 6 around then.

Making the 1st rd pick is fun. Having said that, you can send a ranked list of who you want to either @COWBOY-KILLA- or myself and we can place the pick for you. That keeps the momentum going.  But agian, I get wanting to announce the 1st rd pick yourself. Just a suggestion. 

Ok @COWBOY-KILLA- we were typing the same thing at the same time!  LOL  

• Like 1

OK, we are about an hour from go time. Some housekeeping before we get started. New GMs, welcome! Previous GMs welcome back!!  Please remember to read the rules on the first page. Unfortunately we still need to have those and these rules have been developed over the last 10+ years so we feel pretty good about them. 

Most important rule is to have fun! That being said: 

All rosters and draft positions are loscked down. if a trade happens duringo ur mock we will ignore it. It does not happen often but sometimes it does and it's usually a big one. But we have to lock things down at some point. It can't be fluid. 

The primiry rule to pay attention to is the timing allowed for each pick. 

1st rd - 12 hours 

2nd rd - 10 hrs 

3rd - 7th - 8 hours

Pleae keep in mind just because you have those hours please understand the draft goes much better if it's more rapid fire. But we also understand some GMS live in different countries so it's not fiar to have them go on the clock at 2:00AM thier time and only have a few hours to pick. They would sleep through thier time. 

Trades are more than OK. But remember, no players can be traded, you can only trade future picks one time, and all trades are subject to review, esepcailly if you are managing two teams and you do a trade between them. Please submit those before announcing. 

When a trade is agree to and approved, please post in the thread. For example:

Washington recieves #11, #23, and #109 from Minn 

Minnesota receives #2 from Washington

That allows @COWBOY-KILLA- to keep the big board up to date. 

Another rule of note, please do not discusss players NOT selected yet. It is not fair to GMs about to pick. You may put a player on someones radar that they were not thinknig about. Once a player has been selected, it's open season. 

Last of the house keeping - The mods pretty much leave us alone over here and let some stuff go like trash talking. However, and make no mistake - ALL SITE RULES ARE FULLY IN FORCE! No politics, no religion, no mean sprited name calling and fighting. We rarely ever get any of this but we just want to be clear up front. The mods do check in and if you violate the rules and get suspended or banned it's not fun for anyone. Also, keep that in mind when you are elsewhere on the board. Make sure to have fun but it's not the wild west. 

Some things that can be done to keep it going: 

1. Follow this thread settings the notifications to an email when someone makes a post (see pic below). It can get annoying but in the end it really hleps keep you informaed of when your pick is coming up. 

2. Clear out your personal message folder. We will send PMs as your pick gets close. Typically we notify about 5 to 10 picks out. 

3. If it looks like you will not be around for your pick, please send a short list (top 3 in order), to @COWBOY-KILLA- or myself. We will not use that information to snipe your player, I promise you.

4. Keep a list of potential players available and the players selected and keep that board up to date. If you select a player already choosen (and it will happen at least a few times as we get ot the later rounds), you will be notified by, well everyone 🙂 and in the most embarrasing manner possible. On top of that, the GMs after you can make thier pics as soon as they want. They are on the clock immediatly. You can jump back in any time but risk losing a player you want. 

Ok, that's enough of that. I will make a seperate post for those on the clock. Let's have some fun!!   

image.png.21f9df7d1e809e3a4144bb11f99bbc5b.png

The 2024 Mock Draft is officially under way! 

PIck #1 - The Chicago Bears selected Caleeb WIlliams, QB USC

@COWBOY-KILLA- and the Washington Commanders On the clock (I have thier pick but will wait till 12:15PM EDT to post to give thme a chance to post it). 

@clskinsfan and the NE Patriots - On deck

@goskins10 and th Arizona Cardinals - Soon - If anyone is interested - The AZ Cardinals #4 pick is open for trade requests

@KDawg and the LA Chargers - Soon

@gooseneck and th NY Giants - Soon

@Chump Bailey and th TN Titans - Soon

@goskins10 and the Atlanta Falcons - Soon

@clskinsfan and the Chicago Bears - Soon

@Skinsinparadise and the NY Jets - Soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Trade announcement
The Arizona Cardinals have traded pick #4 to the Minnesota Vikings for Picks #11 and #23

New Order: 

@Est.1974 and the Vikings on the clock

@KDawg Chargers 

@gooseneck I have his pick 

@Chump Bailey titans

@goskins10 falcons

@clskinsfan bears

@Skinsinparadise jets

@goskins10 and the Arizona Cardinals Soon

Edited by goskins10
  • Like 1