Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2020 Week 10: Welcomes therestless ,drunken , die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Can't believe we are still trying to win the division...lol

I don't see us winning against the **** cats tomorrow. 

At least my fortune cookie said I can do anything that comes my way. Too bad the Washington Football Team's fortune is going in the other direction. Unless we become fortunate enough to get a franchise QB next year. Now that would be really nice fortune for all of the fans to have. One can hope. :cheers:

Regardless sipping on some red wine and watching Netflix. :)

HTTFT!

I'm really hoping for a win, for several reasons:

- I want Alex Smith to be able to notch at least one more win on his belt...just throwing a pass again after everything he suffered through was outstanding, but seeing his reaction to throwing a TD to Mclaurin makes me want to see him have that "first" win as well.

- Mclaurin's locker room speech after beating the Cowboys makes me want wins for him, too...he's an outstanding player to root for and to have on the team. He deserves more wins with all the different QBs he's been forced to play with.

- It's probably Kerrigan's last season with the team so I'm wanting him to get more playing time and more wins before he goes.

- Rivera has survived dysfunction AND cancer simultaneously...he deserves to see wins for his effort.

1 hour ago, Califan007 said:

- Mclaurin's locker room speech after beating the Cowboys makes me want wins for him, too...he's an outstanding player to root for and to have on the team. He deserves more wins with all the different QBs he's been forced to play with.

All strong points for the win.  Terry resonates the most with me.  I'm rooting for a win when normally I would be more inclined to watch the Tankathon race.

22 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Might be the first time in over a decade that I don't watch today. 

The Masters is far more interesting than this apathetic dumpster fire, unfortunately. 

I'm sure I'll likely be flipping back and forth, but just feeling awfully deflated about this team lately. 

Luckily I can have 2 screens running, but I know for sure I'll be paying more attention to the Masters. 

Anyway, I'm here...Hail, y'all !

58 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

Might be the first time in over a decade that I don't watch today. 

The Masters is far more interesting than this apathetic dumpster fire, unfortunately. 

I'm sure I'll likely be flipping back and forth, but just feeling awfully deflated about this team lately. 

I set up 2 TVs on Sundays, WFT on the 2nd set.  When the games start they get the volume, once the game gets out of hand (usually before halftime) I turn it down and the Red Zone gets the volume.  Today is a special, the back nine at the Masters on Sunday is one of the great sporting events of the year for me so that will be the focus.  

2 hours ago, Califan007 said:

I'm really hoping for a win, for several reasons:

- I want Alex Smith to be able to notch at least one more win on his belt...just throwing a pass again after everything he suffered through was outstanding, but seeing his reaction to throwing a TD to Mclaurin makes me want to see him have that "first" win as well.

- It's probably Kerrigan's last season with the team so I'm wanting him to get more playing time and more wins before he goes.

- Rivera has survived dysfunction AND cancer simultaneously...he deserves to see wins for his effort.

We need one big one in this miserable season. One day where we feel good. An escape from the reality, for a day anyway.

I think we do it.

I just want a win for today. We know we will finish in 4th place this year; the schedule will see to that. No delusions of playoffs.

Philly will win the East with 6 or 7 wins. Philly hasn’t been the same since winning their Super Bowl but they have been making the playoffs.

We will still have a Top 5-10 pick in the draft.

I've forgotten about football for two weeks trying to open up my restaurant, but I woke up today and accidentally slammed last nights leftover ****tail with my vitamins, so I guess I'll watch this slop today if I don't nap. It was gonna be a good day today, but now I'm gonna watch this team pretend to be a football team.

Archived