Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

Who said this? I don't care about people's political parties... this sounds insane

The folks that fall under the umbrella of Dan's PAC donations.

It's almost comical, that they won't even talk about why they are there - just inflation is bad and they should be working hard to stop it.  Like if they all just put their heads together and worked with one another, gas prices would go down.  It's a sad state of affairs.

Just now, spjunkies said:

Umm uncle Roger, I have a question for you. If someone in your league has such an awful work setting for so long how the **** could you feel comfortable keeping that person in your club?

Yep, he's basically saying yeah it was awful but now its not.  If I were on that committee, I'd hit him up exactly with that question.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

He certainly did. I used to think Russell was a complete kook, but he has been hinting around to bad stuff for years. 

Edit: The gentleman needs to suspend immediately. 

Edited by spjunkies
  • Thanks 1

I actually don't think the counter argument from Congressmen/women in that committee are doing Dan any favors.  They aren't disputing anything so far.  Their whole defense seems to be they don't care and Americans don't care because they have bigger fish to fry. 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

He certainly did. I used to think Russell was a complete kook, but he has been hinting around to bad stuff for years. 

Edit: The gentleman needs to suspend immediately. 

Edit/Update:  The gentleman, in fact, did NOT suspend immediately. 

Come on, Roger, finally crack and throw this ****head straight under the bus. 

Edited by LetThePointsSoar
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Who said this? I don't care about people's political parties... this sounds insane

It was...hell, don't remember her name lol...Foxx? Was that it? Anyway, she was saying that the committee should be concerned with how Americans can afford to get to work while also saying they should not be concerned with the environment they have to work in.

• Thumb down 1

Just now, LetThePointsSoar said:

Yessssss.... She's issuing a subpoena.  This means something, right?!? 

My very non expert mind certainly THINKS it means something, but need insight from someone who knows what the hell they're talking about the legal perspective. 

His legal counsel will not allow him to say anything of substance.  Nothing juicy is gonna come outta that.

She also thanked Goodell for his "support of this legislation"...he never supported the legislation. She had asked Goodell if he supported the goals of the legislation, not the legislation itself. Right now there is no legislation for Goodell to support. But she worded it in a way that can be brought up later as "The NFL commissioner supports this legislation" whenever the legislation is finally written.