Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What is a realistic trade offer for Trent Williams in a few months?

Skinsota

5 hours ago, Skins199021 said:

I'd say try and extend him for 3 years and front load the guaranteed money. Protects Haskins, fills a need, and buys time to find a new LT down the line

Exactly. If you bring him back, I don't think Penn will have that big of an issue back filling Trent and being the swing tackle for when (notice i said when) Trent or Moses gets hurt. 

I think this year's draft improves the team because I think this staff will be looking for durability vice strictly size strength youtube sensations (like Gruden's ass used to talk about). We'll see.

Trent would need to tell me to trade him for me to do that if I'm the new coach here. 

I think Trent comes back......Gerald McCoy and Trent are tight and having McCoy come out with his statement about Ron and Norman hyping up Ron as well, it only helps the case for Trent to ease his way back into Redskins Park.

I think we sometimes forget he's also under contract....he will be back.

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I don't see why Trent wouldn't come back at this point unless there are still unresolved issues that he hasn't stated publicly. 

He wants more guaranteed money. I don’t think he comes back without an extension and we absolutely should extend him in my opinion. 

Archived