Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tamla Horsford Murdered at an Adult Sleepover and Little to No Investigation was Done

Bozo the kKklown

10. Adhere to ES policies on usingheadlines/content from other websites to start a new thread or to add to an existing thread. 
When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources or using any website as part of the topic please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the original page/site. Paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two). Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

I immediately saw the title and figured it was bogus.  It’s not news, it’s someone else’s opinion.  All there is in the OP is a Facebook post by a non news source.  So... sorry someone died, but it was probably a drunken accident.

Also, what the hell is an adult sleepover?  Sounds like drugs/alcohol/sex to me.

1 hour ago, PCS said:

Going to interrupt this train wreck to actually put it back on topic. Try to keep it that way too. 

'St. Du Jour (Horsford's father) said the medical examiner the family hired found injuries they believe happened after she was already did. St. Du Jour believes someone through his daughter's body off the deck."

WSB TV needs a new editor.

Dexter Morgan should be able to examine the body and get a good idea if it appears she was already deceased before any kind of fall. 

Seriously though, it sounds like the most you can say about the other party goers is that they were so blitzed out of their minds too that they didn't realize she was out on the balcony,  If they can determine a time of death, maybe everyone was in that "almost passing out" stage of the party where you are still intoxicated but basically just slug-ing around the couch/bed.

From the information I have read so far it sounds more like a tragic accident than a crime.

Anything is possible of course. Been hard to chase down what's fact or not in this one,(Time of death,hours between body discovery and call to 911,the stalking of the friend of Mrs. Horsford, ect).  I've taken that fall from a deck on to what might have been worse terrain then what she landed on and came away with a couple of sprained ligaments in the ankle and few scratches on one arm. That was it.  The list of injuries seemed a bit excessive for a fall,but all falls are different I guess. 

Meanwhile. 

Archived