Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

Really depressing to see Soto struggle so much this season. Seems like his confidence is shot

Team is playing tight/frustrated, which we know from experience doesn't work. Dugout needs a jumpstart and to loosen up

• Like 1

I'd rather lose 95 than 85...there are pieces here (Max, Stras, Trea, Soto, Cavalli, a few others). I'd trade Corbin and his salary for whatever we can get. We need a bang-up draft and actually land the top international signing next year, who we've been linked to.

13 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Blow it up.

Trade everyone but Soto.

Scherzer and Turner are keepers. I'd salary dump Corbin for about $50 in international bonus money. Stras is here long term. Maybe someone will do something stupid at the deadline for Hand or Hudson.

Problem is most of the return is going to be ****. No one is giving up top prospects any more.

7 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Anybody watching the game and know what's going on with Stras? I'm just following on my phone, and even with twitter updates, I'm very confused as to why he was taken out after the 1st inning

Got hit on his hand by a ball hit by William Contreras.

38 minutes ago, mammajamma said:

Anybody watching the game and know what's going on with Stras? I'm just following on my phone, and even with twitter updates, I'm very confused as to why he was taken out after the 1st inning

Opening AB he walked acuna on 4 pitches. Davey and trainer came out and talked to him. Stayed in, but his mechanics were terrible again. Velo was down again.

Then took that comebacker, and exited.

• Sad 1