Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD - 2018 - Week 1:

RemoveSnyder

19 minutes ago, Vanguard said:

I'm not sure if it's the excitement keeping me up, or the fact that I haven't slept before 2:00 a.m. in a while. 

Most recent prediction in the AZ vs. Washington thread has us losing.  For what it's worth.

Yeah for me i think it’s a mix of both being excited and not having been to sleep before 5 AM in a longgggg time ?? 

oh man I’m just so ready to get week 1 games started already. My plan for today: wake up at 11, shower, get my gear on (reed jersey, redskins equipment staff shirt, redskins shorts/socks, redskins slippers), head into my tv room and watch Fox nfl pregame show, then 1 Pm is jags @ Giants, possibly switch back & forth between that and ravens Vs Bills. Chipotle at halftime, then our game at 4:25!!! Then bears @ packers to top it off. 

@Monk4thaHALL thank you starting the thread. I just got home as I had some client work to do this evening and then dinner at the in-laws. I might be tried and stuffed like a turkey but not sleepy at all. :)

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Hopefully my Skins won't disappoint. Hate the 4PM game. Good thing my local bar hit me up to fix their margarita machine so I will stop in to fix that for them first and do some taste testing to make sure it is freezing correctly...I do more than just IT stuff... lol...  Hopefully I can come back before 3 pm and catch some of the early game(s) and then later fire up the grill and settle down for the game. Time should fly pretty quick. :D

GO SKINS!!!

Woke up at 3 to go pee thinking about this thread and lo and behold there it is..year in year out..here's to hoping for a good season..cuz I really do enjoy these threads late at night before game day.. I have so many things going on.. adopting a dog, transporting a dog to the far northeast corner of Montana, delivering milk from the farm, yard service at the vet clinic today leading up to a quick shower then over to the zone to watch the game with my dad!!..GO REDSKINS!!!

Saw two games last season, before getting the islands destroyed by 2 cat 5 hurricanes then after a few months when it was kinda possible to watch it was just too painful to watch this sorry team after walking 2 miles through the wreckage to a place to watch. 

Well Friday will most likely be our first storm, so this game better count. It might last me a while. 

It's 830 pm here on Sunday night...so first game doesn't start until Midnight... listening to The Team 980 and probably going to catch a nap before pulling the insomniac annual grand opening for the season! 

Think I'll watch the Jags vs Giants in the first game and maybe some RedZone.

Archived