Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who should be Starting RB in 2018??? (Public Poll)

Renegade7

Who' should be Starting RB in 2018???  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be Starting RB in 2018???

• Trade for Le'Veon Bell
    • Draft RB in 1st Round
    • Draft RB in 2nd-7th Round
    • Sign Veteran FA
    • Sign UDFA
    • Trade for Veteran RB (Not Le'Veon Bell)
    • He's already on the Roster
    • IDK, but I know he's not on the Roster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good bump.  We hammer the WR thread, yet clearly lacked a place to talk backs.

I will take the long shot / huge payday and go with Perine.  We didn't cut him for a reason. He was raw and I think can be expected to play a little better than last year, should he get another chance.  Do we even know who AP's next game backup officially is? Bibbs is clearly the game day backup to him, and CT as well.

Bah it's probably Bibbs, as he is in better favor with the coaches than Perine. But we need a backup to CT, so.... maybe Marshall is on the mend. I think we should go with 4 backs active next game, regardless.

Lets see.... AP, in a walking boot 15 days ago that forced him out of the game, a probable hyper extended knee that forced him out for a series or 2, and then a popped out shoulder that cost him time, WILL start next game. What is that, 3 injuries in < 10 carries?

It almost doesn't matter, the injuries are piling up and if Jay wants to run the ball, he needs APs best backup active.  If he wants to pass, he needs a backup for CT.  Dare I think CT is not 100%  this week. We'll hear he is fine but you know damn well those ribs are going to be flak jack worthy.  I do not want to risk in him in garbage time like we did last week. If there is a time to dress 4 backs, I think this is the week.  Don't overthink it, our 2 lead backs are ailing.

Archived