Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Awesome win!

ThePackisback

6 minutes ago, Paul Cumberland said:

Saints...  It's brutal schedule...  

Yup.

Then coming out of nowhere the Giants will come to life as they meet us...

Don't know why but I feel more confident playing Vikings and Saints than the Giants...

Now, I would love to beat the Vikings.

The funny thing is Washington went to the West coast twice and won already. That looks good for the upcoming San Diego game.

You guys have easy games against the Giants and Broncos at home and I think you should beat Minnesota at home. You beat Minny last year if I remember correctly.

24 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

The funny thing is Washington went to the West coast twice and won already. That looks good for the upcoming San Diego game.

You guys have easy games against the Giants and Broncos at home and I think you should beat Minnesota at home. You beat Minny last year if I remember correctly.

Yep we won 26-20 last season. It was the game after our bye week. I remember Preston Smith had a big game winning INT

47 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Yup.

Then coming out of nowhere the Giants will come to life as they meet us...

Don't know why but I feel more confident playing Vikings and Saints than the Giants...

No bull, those Giants games terrify me. Nothing to lose/gain NFC East games have a history of being bloody

I am in a survivor league that started out with almost 10,000.  We are down to almost 400.  I will admit, I almost picked the Seahawks yesterday but than realized I still had the Rams available! :D

Congrats on your win and I will probably be rooting for the Redskins on Thanksgiving Night.  Anyone want to see who they play if you don't already know?  LOL

Archived