Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

1 minute ago, visionary said:

Honestly, I don't think this was a good night for a debate.  I think a lot of people are a bit distracted with all the stuff going on.

Well, impeachment is going to dominate until the Senate trial is over.

Baseball fans got their baseball playoffs.

Only ones watching tonight are political junkies.  The voters probably won't really pay attention until January; one month before the voting starts.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Well, impeachment is going to dominate until the Senate trial is over.

Baseball fans got their baseball playoffs.

Only ones watching tonight are political junkies.  The voters probably won't really pay attention until January; one month before the voting starts.

I meant the people on the stage.

I really like mayor pete but he's gotten overly aggressive and is it just me or is he looking less like a candidate and more like a second year acting student who's trying to play a candidate.

The inflection he's using is making him look more like a robot tonight than a person. 

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

If they can't distractions, then they shouldn't be running.  What are they going to do next fall, when Trump generates distraction after distraction?

I think there are more important things than one of many debates going on in recent days.

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

This debate is an absolute **** show. The only winner in this is Trump

That's because, even an impeached Trump; is still the favorite to win reelection.

Do see a single candidate that's going to flip a state that Trump won.  The Dems need to win all the states Hillary did plus win 3 more states that gives them 270.

I don't see it. 

Archived