Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Glad they caught this one but it's already a forgone conclusion in my mind that the clock is vigorously counting down on another Oklahoma City, possibly even DC sniper style attack from these assholes

Frankly, I'd bet that the only reason it hasn't happened is because the FBI (and maybe some other TLAs) have been doing one helluva job.  

https://news.google.com/articles/CBMidGh0dHBzOi8vdGhlaGlsbC5jb20vaG9tZW5ld3Mvc3RhdGUtd2F0Y2gvNDY0Mzk3LWdlb3JnaWEtdGVhY2hlci1wbGFjZWQtb24tbGVhdmUtb3Zlci1kZXNjcmlwdGlvbi1vZi1jb25mZWRlcmF0ZS1mbGFn0gF4aHR0cHM6Ly90aGVoaWxsLmNvbS9ob21lbmV3cy9zdGF0ZS13YXRjaC80NjQzOTctZ2VvcmdpYS10ZWFjaGVyLXBsYWNlZC1vbi1sZWF2ZS1vdmVyLWRlc2NyaXB0aW9uLW9mLWNvbmZlZGVyYXRlLWZsYWc_YW1w?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Georgia teacher placed on leave over description of Confederate flag

...teacher reportedly displayed a picture with a Confederate flag and a description of what the flag meant.

"A sticker you put on the back of your pickup truck to announce that you intend to marry your sister," the description read. "Think of it like a white trash 'Save The Date' card."

Sounds quite accurate to me...

• Haha 3

I don't think I'd go there, if I'm a teacher and that comes up.  

I think I'd stick to educating the class on the flag.  Starting with the fact that it's not the Confederate flag.  (And proceeding from there to all of the other standard myths about it.)  

• Like 1

With all of these protests and ridiculous pathetic behavior, we now have the ability to really put a microscope to how absolutely MORONIC the average United States citizen is.  Unbelievably stupid individuals run rampant & it is disturbing.  The only thing I can come up with is that cousins REALLY need to stop ****ing.

Edited by -JB-
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...