Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Fall of Dak Prescott

jphilly

18 minutes ago, jphilly said:

are you saying some Redskins players <STAFF EDIT, RULE 13> to Deion Sanders ?

:ph34r:

I know I know, you're an Eagles fan from Philly so you're used to 6 year olds saying these type of things, but here we have higher standards. ;):P 

Seriously though, we do: 

Rule 13. Please refrain from including overly explicit material in posts.
This includes, but is not limited to, overly violent, obscene, or sexual content in any media form--- including text, pictures, gifs, audio clips, or videos. Use discretion, and err on the side of caution in instances where material you are considering posting might be considered “over the line.” A significant quantity of our traffic visits occur during work hours, are made in public environments, and are made by individuals less than 18 years of age. This is a board open to all, including entire families of all ages of Redskins fans, and it is the official board of The Washington Redskins. Show pride and respect for that fact and give thought to what you post on ES. If you are in doubt about something you're about to post, simply don't post it.

Members quoting posts that include such violations (or other rule violations) without editing the violation out of the quote are simply creating another violation of this Rule and may be penalized accordingly.

@jphilly

I can't believe you've let this thread go 4 pages! It's rather amusing how determined you are to prove your opinion as fact, coming from a "completely unbiased" Eagles fan.

What's even better is that you're so drenched in salt and sour grapes that Redskins fans are defending a Cowboys QB!! :rofl89: It takes a special kind of... well you know what word I'm looking for... for the situation to get to that point.

Shoutout to the ES brethren standing up for my boy, Rayne Dakota. :headbang: 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 10:28 AM, MassSkinsFan said:

Yep - just ask this guy...

yet people think it would never happen .  Hell he got jumped and messed up bad during spring break .  Yet some still dont understand what Im trying to say and why .  When is the last time you have seen so many reports of a Rookie  let alone rookie QB have so many articles about his partying .  Its should send alarms the biggest Cowboys fluffer in world Skip even warned abou it .

3 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well if he indeed is a dumbass, good for us.

regardless of what some may think .  I hope he gets his act together and lives up to hi potential . Right now is an exciting time in the NFCE as all the teams are on the rise and getting better .  Better teams = better games  since a little less the half the games are divisional  , id prefer to see nail biters then blow outs 

Archived