Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Donald Trump's Father Was a Likely KKK Member

Dan T.

Donald Trump has often talked about the influence of his father in his life.  And he has brought on Steve Bannon as a top advisor.

As a young man of 21, Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father, was arrested with 6 others at a Ku Klux Klan rally in 1927.  All available evidence points to him being an active participant in the Klan rally.  That was a long time ago.

When, in 2016, Donald Trump was asked about the long-ago incident he, of course, lied about it, saying it didn't happen.

Fred Trump went on to amass a fortune as a New York real estate developer, where he faced numerous claims of racial discrimination at his properties, claims that son Donald faced years later as well. Like father like son, apparently. 

Here's a summary:

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/all-the-evidence-we-could-find-about-fred-trumps-alleged-involvement-with-the-kkk

5 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

No way that a man so closely connected to the KKK could deliver such a stirring tribute to Martin Luther King at the inception of Black History Month.  The passion in these words is just too real...

I like the part "you read all about Martin Luther King a week ago when somebody said I took his statue out of my office" as if we suddenly learned about some black guy from the 60s just last week. 

Two reasons I feel this is a non story.  One, it was brought up during the election.  It has been discussed.  Two, my dad, while I loved him and he taught me a lot of things, was a good bit racist.  I don't won't to be judged by what he said/did.

lets just judge trump for trump.  Something about the sins of the father.......

damn snowflakes are so uptight...guy burns a couple crosses (fire good), plays casper the ghost a few saturday nights and you get all judgy...

ya'all need to relax...sit around the fire with me an fred and the boys, have a beer...we can sing a song....c'mon now

"Hambone don't pick no cotton, don't pick no cotton, don't pick no cotton,

Hambone don't pick no cotton, don't pick no cotton no more"

14 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

... or a couple other sayings - "a chip off the old block" and "like father like son."

Finding a saying to match a narrative is easy.  Care to explain why my actual point is wrong?  (Be forewarned I'm prepared to give numerous examples of people with asshole fathers that grew into good people and vice versa)

Archived