Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Offseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Furious Styles @Chris_Worthy_ 24m24 minutes ago

Something that's not reported about Redskins Jay Gruden's extension, no opt out for the 2 years and will be locked in

Son of Washington @SonofWashington 7m7 minutes ago

Dig Jim Tomsula wearing redskins gear at combine. Idk national media might interpret it as an S.O.S that redskins are disfunctional. #HTTR

Rashad RossVerified account @TheRocketRashad 47m47 minutes ago

Raiders fans talking all that ****... but y'all only beat 1 team last year that made it to the playoffs(HOU)... The same team y'all lose too

#Redskins met with Michigan LB/S Jabrill Peppers, USC CB Adoree' Jackson and Kansas State DE Jordan Willis this week at the NFL Combine

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo 4h4 hours ago

The timing might be odd, but extending Jay Gruden is the right call for the Redskins - The Washington Post  read it in BRBN

Jay @RedskinsCult 11m11 minutes ago

Love Reuben Foster but he isn't there at 17. Raekwon McMillian is a stud but I don't think he fits what we need at LB. Jarrad Davis is...

Jay @RedskinsCult 9m9 minutes ago

A stud but injury prone. Zach Cunningham is a stud but gets sloppy w/ his tackles. Who fits exactly what we need? Haason Reddick

Jay @RedskinsCult 25m25 minutes ago

Now Willie McGinnist compared Zach Cunningham to Su'a Cravens. These people at the combine love throwing out Su'a's name.

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 57m57 minutes ago

I've never seen so many people get so geeked over workout videos Look, I hope it translates to Sundays, but I'm not holding my breath

@Pseudo_RGIII Beats reading Jason Reid articles

Not Robert Griffin @Pseudo_RGIII 6m6 minutes ago

@HapHaszard Not setting the bar too high there haha

Jay Gruden earned hard-to-get security with the Redskins, but also a new burden, writes @JerryBrewer  Just for you this article is posted in BRBN

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 1m1 minute ago

#Redskins OLB Trent Murphy is facing a 4-game suspension to start the 2017 season for PEDs, per sources. Murphy has appealed.

@MasterTes For PEDs or for a banned substance on the list?

Master TesfatsionVerified account @MasterTes 21m21 minutes ago

#Redskins also had a formal meeting with Connecticut safety Obi Melifonwu at the NFL Combine.

CSN RedskinsVerified account @CSNRedskins 37m37 minutes ago

JUST IN: Redskins LB reportedly facing PED suspension to begin 2017 season:  read it in BRBN CSN

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 58m58 minutes ago

Mark Bullock Retweeted Matt Miller

Wow, that must be a significant injury if he drops that far.

Mark Bullock added,

Matt MillerVerified account @nfldraftscout
Talking to scouts about Jonathan Allen. Definite concerns about shoulders. Feeling he'll drop to 12-17 range.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 60m60 minutes ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Matt Miller

I would be shocked... SHOCKED... if Jonathan Allen was on the board when the #Redskins are on the clock at 17.

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

Spring in February, winter in March? Oh, well, here’s today’s Need to Know, up on Real #Redskins  read it in BRBN CSN

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 8h8 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Charles Robinson

1) #Redskins have cap space.

2) Agent has connections to Redskins

3) Britt visited Redskins in 2014

4) Team likely needs 1 FA WR.

Chad Ryan added,

Charles RobinsonVerified account @CharlesRobinson
Multiple #NFL sources are expecting the next free agent contract of #Rams wideout Kenny Britt to land between $6-$8 million per season.

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC 8h8 hours ago

Chad Ryan Retweeted Walter Cherepinsky

Almost assuredly he's met with more teams than this. Combine interview reporting can be clandestine in nature sometimes. But I love Budda.

Chad Ryan added,

Walter Cherepinsky @walterfootball
Budda Baker has met with the Seahawks and Redskins - http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam 

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 10m10 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted JP Finlay

NFL teams can’t talk about their players’ suspensions while they are under appeal. NFL and NFLPA can’t either.

Rich Tandler added,

JP FinlayVerified account @JPFinlayCSN
Reached for comment on report of Trent Murphy suspension a #Redskins spokesperson referred me to NFL/NFLPA

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo 23m23 minutes ago

And @barrysvrluga with his take: Redskins’ Jay Gruden signed a two-year extension. And it doesn’t matter.  read it in BRBN WP

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo 24m24 minutes ago

From @JerryBrewer: Jay Gruden earned hard-to-get security with the Redskins, but also a new burden  read it in BRBN WP

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Charles Robinson

The QB market isn’t waiting for Carr, Stafford, etc. to reset. Cost of #Redskins doing business with Cousins will only go up.

Rich Tandler added,

Charles RobinsonVerified account @CharlesRobinson
Multiple #NFL sources are pegging the free agent contract of #Bucs QB Mike Glennon as expected to land between $14-$15 million per season.

Archived