Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ryan brothers canned in Buffalo (ESPN)

Commander Chaaarmnder

"

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Billsfired coach Rex Ryan on Tuesday after almost two seasons with the team.

Ryan's firing comes after the Bills lost 34-31 in overtime Saturday to the Miami Dolphins to eliminate Buffalo from postseason contention for a 17th consecutive season.".....  More at link.

Too early to hope we bring him in next year as DC?  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18357761/buffalo-bills-fire-head-coach-rex-ryan

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I say bring him in today.

No thanks.

Ryan is no different than his father, Buddy. Maybe not as volatile, but he is a troublemaker, someone who will insurrect this team. Divide it.

We don't need his kind of trouble here, and his defenses weren't that great in Buffalo.

Not to mention he will want to bring his brother here. NO THANK YOU! :chair:

41 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

No thanks.

Not to mention he will want to bring his brother here. NO THANK YOU! :chair:

Seriously I, like a lot of other es'ers and skins fans are absolutely fed up with Barry and whatever kind of defense scheme he is trying to run.  As discussed all over this board, maybe he doesn't have great personel, but I think the Ryan's could make meatloaf out of dog food at least.

Just now, chaaarmndr said:

Seriously I, like a lot of other es'ers and skins fans are absolutely fed up with Barry and whatever kind of defense scheme he is trying to run.  As discussed all over this board, maybe he doesn't have great personel, but I think the Ryan's could make meatloaf out of dog food at least.

Oh, I'm not saying let's keep Barry. If the Redskins want to get rid of him, then he can hit the road. :) 

I'm just saying I'd rather it not be Ryan replacing him.

On the surface Rexy looks sexy...but if you go back and watch some of his Bills games, you'll a lot of dumb-ass mistakes 

Watching highlights of Saturday's Dolphins victory and it shows Bills had only 10 men on the field on Jay Ajayi's 57-yard overtime run.

Miscommunication problems, inability to fix the D, & 10 men blunder deservingly got Rex fired. 2 yrs not long but sadly he earned the axe.

Rex Ryan: Bills having 10 men on the field for Jay Ajayi's big run is my responsibility http://tw.nbcsports.com/yo8f 

C0eU_1NUAAAJNPs.jpg

Looks like the Bills had 10 men on the field for that last Seahawks TD #BUFvsSEA @PFF

CwtUv_TUkAAd0Yb.jpg

12 men on defense prior to touchdown play, 10 men on field for XP. Great going guys #Bills

#Bills only had 10 men on the field for the PAT.

12 men on field for #Bills and #Rams at the 10

Archived