Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

walkway-disney.jpg

Me and the girls @ Disney (Dad's snappin' the pic)!

Cute kids...but where's the Skins gear!?!? :laugh: You have two very lovely daughters. They would be even cuter in a couple 89 jerseys!! :)

I haven't posted one in a good while... I'm the second from the right being explained something in great, unintelligible, and drunken detail.

:laugh: :laugh: :rotflmao: :laugh:

I'm somewhat new here... but have always been a lurker :). I love the Skins and have been a fan for about 30 of my 40 years! I hope these pictures come out okay. The first is a picture of me and my dad at a Nat's game in July of 2005 (LOVED going back to RFK!) and the second game is of the Skins about to score during the 49ers game this season. This is taken from our seats (well dad's seats!) in section 428. He's been a season ticket holder for 50 years this season!

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21312

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=21313

How do you add pics here? All I could post were links.

I can't give you a direct answer. I usually use Firefox as my browser and I have it configured differently than Internet Explorer. So the the first thing I did was long onto Ext. Skins with Int. Exp. Then I logged onto www.imageshack.us and uploaded a photo of my choice from my computer. Then, I basically just messed around with a post and kept clicking "preview post" to see if it was working for me. I can't really explain how I did it. I just messed around with it until it showed up for me.

Its easy...Right click the pic you want, click on properties, copy the url, click the tab, and insert (paste) your link...

Waaalaaah

Also when you use imageshack and photobucket, alot of times the will have a URL under the picture for you to copy...

Like wwwimageshack.com/obibynblah blah blah....