Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Originally posted by Bugs'

I'm the fat **** sitting in front with the glasses on.....RonJeremy is standing behind me....and Unsonny, the starter of the Word Association thread among others....is sitting to my left (your right) in the Expos gear.....

working on it! I'm not the brighest as you will see soon.

Notice I am wearing my Extremeskins hat even when I am playing poker! Gotta spread the word! Yet, I don't have silver contributer under my name and I bought the hat and shirt in September. :whoknows:

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I know you and burrito are playing Internet flirtsy here....but c'mon - we all wanna see the face of the "tat". I'm sure you know someone that you could email the pic to that could put it up here for you....

gv@ihatedallas.com

Maybe you can make Trevor and Burrito fight for you......two more and we can have an Extremeskins Elimidate......

sent! i use to play elimidate all the time with a few of my guy friends from back home! it got me outta paying for a lot of stuff :laugh: cant wait to go home for winter break ;):D

Originally posted by dks1240

im not short! im like 5'7/5'8! thats not short, is it? :laugh:

That would depend on whether or not I'm trying to gain a psychological advantage and if I didn't like you and if whether or not you thought being short was a good thing or bad, in which case my answer would vary.:D

Originally posted by steveskins

That would depend on whether or not I'm trying to gain a psychological advantage and if I didn't like you and if whether or not you thought being short was a good thing or bad, in which case my answer would vary.:D

you DO like me.

and

i am the PERFECT height (in my mind)

:D

Originally posted by dks1240

im not short! im like 5'7/5'8! thats not short, is it? :laugh:

Thats actually average and in some cases, a little above average for a female. Now adays, they are getting taller and taller, I must concur.

Im about 5'10" and around 174 Lbs. Can you say SMOOOOT? LOL.

DKS, I would love to run you in a 40, but only if no one is watching, ya know;)

Originally posted by burritopunk

very cute:)

i do have a girlfriend I am very happy with though...so whoever Trevor is...lucky man!

EDIT: I didn't get your pics in my email because hotmail blocked bitmap pictures. but it's all good!:cheers:

Yeah burrito - I emailed dks - she emailed me the pics too. For some reason the attachment was blocked on her side. I did not get it either. Your hotmail did not block it.

If she zips the picture - or saves it as a .jpeg or .gif and emails it to me I think we could have a public unveiling tonight....

...and, yes, I'm sorry - could not resist - the picture above is not dks....

I know everyone is waiting to see dks - and we are trying to work out why her server blocked out the pic - but in the meantime - Mrs. GV just got home w/ our holiday pics......thought I'd share a Non-Skins related pic.

The dog was a maniac (notice the pulled back ears from where I just yanked her back on the box) - the lil one was screaming - wife was pissed off about something or other....not sure how this one turned out:

Xmas1.jpg

Originally posted by Grumpy Vet

I know everyone is waiting to see dks - and we are trying to work out why her server blocked out the pic

I find this funny, because her picture is actually on this site. Apparently, I'm the only one who knows where it is, including her. I'll let you all do the searching. :laugh: