Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo: Georgia officials were set to approve a new mosque — until an armed militia threatened to protest

No Excuses

On 9/14/2016 at 0:55 PM, No Excuses said:

Damn cowards.

" “Newton County has an interest in maintaining peace and public order while conducting county business in a responsible, conscientious, ethical, and professional manner,”

No, you call the governor and you call in the National Guard and shut those moronic self appointed saviors of white racist America down if they show up.

I hate us right now.

12 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

“Newton County has an interest in maintaining peace and public order while conducting county business in a responsible, conscientious, ethical, and professional manner,”

Somebody remind Newton County they also have an obligation to conduct themselves in a constitutional manner. 

On 9/14/2016 at 2:37 PM, MattFancy said:

Ah the backwards South.

Kaepernick quietly kneeling during the anthem=bad

Posting a video threatening to show up and protest a mosque with guns=job well done 

What chew taln 'bout? We's dun had us Sunday likker sales for nigh on three or foe years now. 

On 9/14/2016 at 9:24 PM, twa said:

Not much to get excited over.....not in the mood to embrace the suck.

So the Trump campaign's social media department decided not to contract with you, huh?

• 4 weeks later...

Spin up the "those three are an isolated incident" and do not reflect the feelings of the rest of Conservatives in America.

"What we need to do is shut down these militias until we can find out what's going on. A total and complete shutdown on militias in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. These militias need to be monitored, and we need to create a database. We have to go into these militias and check them out, and see if they're loaded for bear. We need to know."  

8 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Spin up the "those three are an isolated incident" and do not reflect the feelings of the rest of Conservatives in America.

"What we need to do is shut down these militias until we can find out what's going on. A total and complete shutdown on militias in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on. These militias need to be monitored, and we need to create a database. We have to go into these militias and check them out, and see if they're loaded for bear. We need to know."  

Oh shut up dude. My parents are conservatives and have no interest in loading up their Cadillac with guns to head to the local mosque. Good lord what a broad and just outright stupid generalization. 

12 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Exactly.......now go consider the irony of what you've just said.

What's ironic about it? You said all conservatives think the same way as these militia/terrorists who planned to shoot up a mosque. It's a stupid thing to say and it simply isn't true. 

22 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

shutting down violates their rights....you do remember those? :ols:

They are monitored, infiltrated and in the databases.,,,,all things libs complain about for others

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Are your parents members in a far-right militia?

And yet, that's not what he said. ****, if only I was capable of reading exactly what the **** he posted...

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Here let me google that for you......click here.....

Bull****. This is what you think because you've posted stupid **** like this before. You want to claim hyperbole after posting something stupid than go for it, however don't act like it wasn't exactly what you wanted to say or felt. 

6 minutes ago, Taylor703 said:

And yet, that's not what he said. ****, if only I was capable of reading exactly what the **** he posted...

Bull****. This is what you think because you've posted stupid **** like this before. You want to claim hyperbole after posting something stupid than go for it, however don't act like it wasn't exactly what you wanted to say or felt. 

LOL! Ok whatever you say. You do realize that hyperbole only works if it doesn't come with a lable right? I deliberately took nearly EVERY one of Trump's quotes and reframed them against the militias in order to demonstrate the stupidity of everything he and his supporters have said.

But, you go on with your bad self and all your pent up internet rage.

*edit: 

For what it's worth, it doesn't feel so good to have broad generalizations used to condemn your family members does it? Now you get the point.

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

LOL! Ok whatever you say. You do realize that hyperbole only works if it doesn't come with a lable right? I deliberately took nearly EVERY one of Trump's quotes and reframed them against the militias in order to demonstrate the stupidity of everything he and his supporters have said.

But, you go on with your bad self and all your pent up internet rage.

"Pent up internet rage"? Aren't you the same guy who went off on the whole forum when Kentucky lost in college basketball? lol

I called you on your stupidity and you claimed "hyperbole" but whatever. You can say whatever you want, I know how you really feel. 

3 minutes ago, Taylor703 said:

"Pent up internet rage"? Aren't you the same guy who went off on the whole forum when Kentucky lost in college basketball? lol

I called you on your stupidity and you claimed "hyperbole" but whatever. You can say whatever you want, I know how you really feel. 

Ok, slick....your superpowers are amazing....not really but yeah rock on buddy.

giphy.gif

Archived