Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

My first College INT vs Richmond Richmond my freshman year! Good luck to the @UVa_Football team… https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ5hqgzATaq/

Seven more #Redskins moves to go I think it is down to Sudfeld or Cofield stays Fields, Crawford, GMS, Kerridge, Jensen, Cooper gone IMO

With Thompson and Harris out and headed to PS (that's the plan now at least), Rashad Ross is safe.

5 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

yea makes sense, Ross is a poor's man DJax in this offense, he has the speed to maybe keep a safety deep and if not he can get very open, as he did a few times last year, especially that last game against Dallas.

Just please do not let him return punts.

3 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ok, so what are the Eagles planning to do?? Start chase Daniels until Carson wentz is ready? This division is pretty much ours to lose now. 

The Eagles were not going to be competing for the division this year anyway. The competition was always going to be the Giants or the Cowboys, doesnt change that much.

1 hour ago, MisterPinstripe said:

Hes like the Jeff Fisher of players.

I just realized how this fairy tale ends... Fisher and Bradford are ultimately going to be reunited on a team to finish their careers on bloated contracts smoking cigars and laughing as they go 7-9 until the retire together into the sunset

OK, was told that Logan Paulsen has just officially gotten the word about his release. @MikeJonesWaPo reported earlier.

Source: Takoby Cofield cut; Joe Kerridge cut. Hoping to get Kerridge to practice squad.

One thing the #Bradford #Eagles trade does in my eyes - the road to the NFC East title just got easier for the #Redskins. Division a mess.

Surprised that Joey Kerridge is still in the roster for the moment. Would've thought that a FB like him would be one of the first cuts.

Rich Tandler Retweeted Corey Crawford

DL now down to six

Rich Tandler added,

Corey Crawford @Coreyc_93
I wanna thank the Washington Redskins for the opportunity #httr #nextchapter

Rich Tandler Retweeted AricPope

Waiver claim decline is noon tomorrow (special time for final cuts.)

Rich Tandler added,

AricPope @AricPope
@Rich_TandlerCSN What is the time limit on waivers? 24-48 hrs?

Chris Russell Retweeted Brian McNally

Happy I got all four of these right but disappointed I struck out on Mack Brown & Cullen Jenkins.

Chris Russell added,

Brian McNally @bmcnally14
Notable #Redskins who have made the initial roster: QB Nate Sudfeld. WR Rashad Ross. S Deshazor Everett. ILB Terence Garvin.

They'd deny it, but I do wonder whether the Bradford trade/QB market shifted #Redskins plans regarding Sudfeld late in process.

Rich Tandler Retweeted Anthony YAH

Just like they couldn’t get back Trey Williams or Lache Seastrunk.

Rich Tandler added,

Anthony YAH @dcbigoso
@Rich_TandlerCSN I take it that we're not going to get Mack Brown back,huh?

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Brilliant by Philly. How they got that much for Bradford is a shock to me. But two first rounders next year and you QB of the future already there. That's an OL and playmaker if you do it right. Damn

One 1st, they traded their own, which will be higher, to get Wentz.

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Brilliant by Philly. How they got that much for Bradford is a shock to me. But two first rounders next year and you QB of the future already there. That's an OL and playmaker if you do it right. Damn

It's a ton to give up, that's for sure

but reports are saying that Teddy may not even be ready for 2017

so giving that up for a ****ty Bradford has to tell you somethings seriously wrong with Bridgewater, contrary to reports, and he may be done in the league for all we know 

6 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

They only have one first next year.

Remember, they gave up their first round pick in 2017 so they could move up in this year's draft.

Of the 53 on the #Redskins roster now, 13 are new to the organization this year. 6 are rookies including 2 UDFAs.

•  
  •  

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

According to reporting done by ESPN and other outlets, notably the Washington Post, here's a list of the players cut by the Redskins today: WR Maurice Harris, DL Cullen Jenkins, TE Logan Paulsen, TE Marcel Jensen, LB Carlos Fields, RB Mack Brown, FB Joe Kerridge, OL Takoby Cofield, CB Mariel Cooper, DL Matt Ioannidis, DL Corey Crawford, WR Kendal Thompson, WR T.J. Thorpe, DL Corey Crawford, S Geno Matias-Smith, OL Josh LeRibeus, DL Jerrell Powe, LB Lynden Trail, OL Nila Kasitati, OL Isaiah Williams, LB Mike Wakefield and OL Vinston Painter.

The #Redskins must hope the guys cut don't all get claimed off waivers so they can PS them. Some will. They had to cut some talented players

CrcXK79UEAE_u8P.jpg

Archived