Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP: Fla. police shoot black man with his hands up as he tries to help autistic patient

Sticksboi05

Surprised this hasn't gotten more attention on here today

What's funny is that the Chief of police now has those cops off the street and he's giving speeches about how bad things are yet this happened last summer and they had the video the whole time and somebody had to release it for there ever be any issue with it.

Sounds good, but take a look at that first Twitter response talking about the 'pig cops' ... Not the best message to be throwing around for 'peaceful protests' don't ya think?

I could literally go through every fairly large group in the history of humanity and pick out a few idiots. I bet one of Mother Theresa's friends has skeletons in the closet.

So tired of judging groups by select individuals.

The man who shot Kinney was part of a SWAT team. That feels really bad. Not some jittery rookie, but someone especially trained for high stress situations.]

He also should have known were he was (directly in front of the health facility) and have an understanding of the situation as a whole. Instead, he weaponized a toy truck and started firing in opposition of the health worker. And for that the worker was shot and left, cuffed, to bleed for 20 minutes. Because safety? I don't know. It's a massive fail and this guy should seek other employment. Maybe one where garbage decisions don't impact the lives or health of others.

Archived