Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will lead 2016 Redskins in TDs? (Non-QB player)

Renegade7

Which 2016 Redskins player (Non-QB) will lead the team in Total Touchdowns Scored  

92 members have voted

1. 1. 2016 Redskins player (Non-QB) with most TDs scored?

• Jordan Reed
    • DeSean Jackson
    • Pierre Garçon
    • Josh Doctson
    • Matt Jones
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Niles Paul
    • Keith Marshall
    • Defense as a whole will score more TDs then any single Non-QB player
    • Other

Voted for Matt Jones.  But I agree that there's going to be competition for that record, this year. 

It would really make my year if it's Doctson.  A big guy who's "rep" is that he wins contested catches?  But I'm not willing to make a big prediction like that, for a rookie. 

If Reed can stay healthy, then he could certainly lead the team in TDs and catches.  But given the guy's history, and the fact that the NFL is going to be paying more attention to him, I think that's a risky prediction to make, too. 

But folks are right.  Sure is nice to be having this debate, and to have so many good candidates. 

Voted for Matt Jones.  But I agree that there's going to be competition for that record, this year. 

It would really make my year if it's Doctson.  A big guy who's "rep" is that he wins contested catches?  But I'm not willing to make a big prediction like that, for a rookie. 

If Reed can stay healthy, then he could certainly lead the team in TDs and catches.  But given the guy's history, and the fact that the NFL is going to be paying more attention to him, I think that's a risky prediction to make, too. 

But folks are right.  Sure is nice to be having this debate, and to have so many good candidates. 

I could not agree more. Instead of talking about who we wish they would cut and why X player is still on the team, or if we can even score at all with our offense.. . we are talking about stuff like this! Feels good for once! Just hope we don't get our hopes crushed like in 2013, the last time I felt like we had turned a corner.

Not sure I could survive another 2013. But this honestly feels different. The players, the FO, everything. Just feels more real, sustainable. 

Should be Jones hands down, but I don't think I believe in him enough yet.

Reed is the obvious choice. I think he's the league best TE on the highest scoring offense this season.

The NFL has changed from a running league to a passing league, so I don't think it should be Jones hands down for the most Skins TDs.  This is especially true when the Skins have a terrific passing offense and not a good running offense.  Jones will be more of a decoy and someone to keep the defense honest than a lethal offensive weapon.  The thing I want most from Jones is his ability to pass protect Cousins.

• 4 months later...

Archived