Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Too Excited!

maico79

I think that was some kind of irony...

Every one knows our QB is Tony Banks.

Have you seen the video on redskins.com from this week when Tress Way was out in public in street clothes seeing if fans would recognize him? There was a part where he was in a restaraunt or bar and asked who the skins QB was. The dude actually said "RGV3" or something like that

@UKskins, way to post my letter to kirt for everyone to see!!!!! It was an honest mistake!!!! Even kirt made fun of me on twitter for it....

Just clicked the "Like this" button. It then popped up saying "You like this".... Impossible to read that without it transforming into Kirt  Kirk's voice in my head. It's definitely game day. :lol:

I have butterflies like I'm about to step on the field and play this game. This is going to be a great test for the Redskins on all 3 levels. This is another box we need to check off by games end, beating a playoff team. Some are picking the Redskins while others still aren't convinced because we haven't beat a team with a winning record. Play Redskins football like they have in the last 4 weeks and see you in Arizona baby!

Archived