Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NY Times: Josh Norman’s Defense Uncovers Odell Beckham Jr.’s Dark Side

MassSkinsFan

Now you can explain why you found it "ironic", since you felt the need to comment.

(fyi---nick and I have had all sorts of fun, support, argument, and jabs over ten years or so---the "dumbass" was a friendly one)

holy **** this topic seems to be way more sensitive than i would have dreamed :lol:

Your holy **** comment may be the defining moment of this conversation (in that I was one that overreacted.).

I mentioned your comment specifically, Jumbo, because (I feel) that you are often grandiose.  Now that you've explained yourself, I apologize.  I didn't realize the relationship between the the two of you.

I echo what Jumbo said.  I didn't take it in a negative way, just wanted people to know why I said it.  We're all good here.

Not sure that Jerry didn't pitch in.

Apologies, Gentlemen.  I hope you have a Merry Christmas.

I mentioned your comment specifically, Jumbo, because (I feel) that you are often grandiose.

Noticing that wrapped in an apology-plus-Christmas greeting, from a cowboy fan challenging the "tone" of a post between two Redskins fans on a Redskins site, he throws in a personal dig he just "needed" to share even though we've hardly (and I mean at all) interacted for years.  :lol:

No sweat, amigo.  :)

If your biggest negative towards me is that you think I'm "often grandiose", I'm fortunate you don't know the number and severity of my actual flaws.  :ph34r:

I'm not a Christian, but I usually say "Merry Christmas" anyway, and do hope you have one.  :)

Noticing that wrapped in an apology-plus-Christmas greeting, from a cowboy fan challenging the "tone" of a post between two Redskins fans on a Redskins site, he throws in a personal dig he just "needed" to share even though we've hardly (and I mean at all) interacted for years.  :lol:

No sweat, amigo.  :)

If your biggest negative towards me is that you think I'm "often grandiose", I'm fortunate you don't know the number and severity of my actual flaws.  :ph34r:

I'm not a Christian, but I usually say "Merry Christmas" anyway, and do hope you have one.  :)

Well said, Sir (last line in particular).

My panties get bunched from time to time and I jump in where I don't belong.

**Be safe.

Yeah, was in a restaurant, watching TVs with the sound off. But looking at some "highlights", I saw a PAIR of players who, at the least, deserved one of those "mutual unsportsmanlike" calls that seems to be the NFL's code word for "next one who pulls that is getting ejected".

Not defending Beckam. That flagrant helmet shot ought to earn a much bigger punishment. Just saying that if the zebras had stepped in earlier, it might not have escalated that far.

I agree 1000%

Well said, Sir (last line in particular).

My panties get bunched from time to time and I jump in where I don't belong.

**Be safe.

I hope you don't take this as an insult  :D , but really I think you belong here just fine---even with the glaring character defects suggested by the team you chose---bandwagoneer.  :P

I hope you don't take this as an insult  :D , but really I think you belong here just fine---even with the glaring character defects suggested by the team you chose---bandwagoneer.  :P

Born.  Dallas Memorial Hospital.  Cried my first time when Marino (rookie) knocked the Cowboys from the playoffs in 84(?).  At the time, Fairfax County School System (Washington Irving).  Until that day, I had never felt what it was like to be depressed.

I have never recovered.

Archived