Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

Just reading the above article, but it looks like the goal of the operation was to arrest people who had had their day in court, either didn't show up or otherwise avoided it, and who the court had ordered deported. 

What else are they supposed to do, with people who a judge has ordered deported?

I thought they weren't going to do that?

Also...wtf?

Florida officials expressed anger on Thursday after learning that the Trump administration was planning to release hundreds of migrants in Broward and Palm Beach counties each month.

Edited by visionary
  • Confused 1

wtf what though? what do you think happens when you go to another country with nothing.....what happens if I go to another country with absolutely nothing but whats on my back. Im ****ing homeless like the homeless crisis were already dealing with in America

• Confused 1

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

I'm surprised they sending them to states Trump won. Trump keeps saying he lost the popular votes cause of all the undocumented immigrants voting in Cali. 

Trump and co think they're all rapists, murders, and gang members...so he wants to send hundreds of them loose to rape and murder people.  Or maybe they're just full of **** (along with anyone who supposedly believes that crap and supports this assuming they aren't just evil) and want to overwhelm liberal cities with chaos instead of doing this orderly and sanely.  

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Trump and co think they're all rapists, murders, and gang members...so he wants to send hundreds of them loose to rape and murder people.  Or maybe they're just full of **** (along with anyone who supposedly believes that crap and supports this assuming they aren't just evil) and want to overwhelm liberal cities with chaos instead of doing this orderly and sanely.  

democrats believe its a crisis too. the current narrative is simply politics. We cant maintain all of south America. Or what if we made all drugs legal. would the common farmer down there still be under the cartels or would cartels disappear. probably a bad idea, but only way I see us actually strengthening south america

Edited by Gibbit