Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

So, as an '80's teenager, in an '80's teenagers bedroom, doing, uhmmmm, teenage boy 'things' :ph34r:, i may of 'favoured' these gals. :blush:

But I was ALL about the music! HONEST! :P.

Belinda Carisle. Be still my beating heart:

Roxette. Marie Fredriksson. So I may have a weakness for short haired blondes. Don't judge!

And my biggest '80's teenage crush ..... My Lord Susanna Hoffs looks hotter now than she did back then! How is this possible?!!!!! i'm gone ......

Hail. 

• Like 1

samuraimonkey.jpg

Vootie...

One of the more intriguing albums i ever bought.. not so much harmonies, but textures. i always feel like i'm in the ocean when i listen to it.

Happy birthday, Ian McCollough, one of my all time favorites

And just because i don't want to not get stoned.

~Bang

Notes that this is probably not a good time to tell @Bang  you often see Mac around town or at the match. Completely unassuming, normal L'pool lad. Just like Johnny Power, Peter Hooton, Wylie et all. It's how we roll.

As we're on the subject of local talent ..... No, not THOSE 4 .....

Hail. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2017 at 7:12 PM, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Notes that this is probably not a good time to tell @Bang  you often see Mac around town or at the match. Completely unassuming, normal L'pool lad. Just like Johnny Power, Peter Hooton, Wylie et all. It's how we roll.

Hail. 

Next time you see him, tell him you have a friend in the states who's a huge fan for over 35 years. I ****ing LOVE Echo and the Bunnymen..

And i'm dead serious. :D

There's not many bands left i'd still go see.. i've sown a lot of those oats.. but they are one i'd love to catch live.

i bought a 4 song EP in 1983 or so and damn, I've been a fan ever since, Literally came home from work one night and turned on MTV,, back when it was... and it was about 2AM, and their concert from the Albert hall was on Live.. and i was just blown away. Bought the EP cassette the next day. It had a live version of "Do It Clean' that was amazing. i wore that bad boy OUT.

~Bang

Edited by Bang