Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

One more ZZ song.  

It’s not the best ZZ song,   But it’s the most important one.

Musically, all they did was add a disco/synth beat to their already killer blues riffs.  Visually, hired a good director and some hot models and a cool car.

SOLD 10 MILLION COPIES.  

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 6:33 PM, zskins said:

The woman who this is based off of (allegedly) would come into the Starbucks I worked at in Burbank and hit on me repeatedly. Like, in a graphic, sexual way. As crazy as that sounds, I can verify it and it's one of the more.... Odd experiences of my life. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, fullnelson9999 said:

The woman who this is based off of (allegedly) would come into the Starbucks I worked at in Burbank and hit on me repeatedly. Like, in a graphic, sexual way. As crazy as that sounds, I can verify it and it's one of the more.... Odd experiences of my life. 

Not the same but kinda in the same arena: when I managed a Little Caesars pizza one of my workers was named Fawn, worked the cash register mostly. Really cute redhead. At some point she ended up quitting, nothing bad in her performance just moved on to other things. Left on good terms and all that.

Like 6 months later two of my male employees saw me on the street and started talking to me...said that they went to a strip club in Van Nuys and found out Fawn now worked there...and when she saw them she told them to tell me to come by and see her lol. I had about 15 seconds of...

giphy.gif

...then thought better of it lol...

On topic lol:...for the longest time I thought this song was saying "Close the window, Carmeline"...thought it was a lesbian love song.

Edited by Califan007

Big GNR moment.

Back in 03/04 when Chinese Democracy leaked, this was called “Silkworms”, but didn’t make the album.  They played it for the first time ever last night at Fenway as “Absurd”.  Absolute punk rock rager and a total musical time bounce to 2001.

Slash in total beast mode.

• Like 1