Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

well the Clark tune paints a clear enough picture, and i've long known and liked Stafford (even ole tony jo), but the idea that his song also ties to mrs twa(?) is interesting   :D

you know me

:lol:

my position times two

• Like 1

(possibly NSFW - it's motorhead lol)

(I edited this link out once because it didn't work all of the sudden - now it seems to be working for me again.)  korean link - I don't know korean so enter at own risk ? - best Clapton layla live solo I've found on the internets thus far - http://tvpot.daum.net/v/aPqiIOFlV70$

Edited by Taco Bell

This page started off great. B)

Allow me to grind it to a halt.  :P

Don't do facebook but one of my niece's is into a cappella now just sent me this link---ya wanna stay with it---gets pretty cool

https://www.facebook.com/Chanticleer-6144333740/

If you can by the terminally-hip hipster hair on the percussionist in front, django and the boys deliver

These next two are essentially the same song - I think Vandross song was written first, but because he was collaborating with Bowie on Young Americans and not sure the details but Bowie and Vandross reworked the song and it showed up with Bowie first... I prefer the instrumental/arrangement of Fascination more, but Funky Music clearly has the more direct and what I would consider meaningful lyrics. 

------------

oh and paco de lucia

Edited by Taco Bell
  • Like 1