Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your friendly Friday night youtube music thread Vol. II (with respect to vol. I's OP--rincewind)

Jumbo

I need Friday

hell yeah...and sometimes this is the only thread I want to have anything to do with here... ;)

This one's for you (tho I like it juss fine in my secular heathen way)

And now for something completely different...

a little tension reliever for the uptight...

• Like 3

love me some heathens...this one's low vid quality but the voice is there--he's doing this live, as he did for these spots on his show---the orchestra  is off to the right and they used  a boom mike that follows him across the set when he did these numbers and some comedy bits...they used to show the mike and crew at times and did move the musicians around...

two minute intro but good live version of an old fave..

The stumble, eh?  That's one of my best moves on the dance floor...right behind the gyrating flail and a little kung-fu influenced routine I like to call "spasmodic monkey." Which ties in nicely to this next selection as what the current woman of adventure faces with my footwork.

(I've been listening to my collection of great recordings of spy themes...but not from youtube lol). This one's decent fidelity.

• Like 2

this one's low vid quality but the voice is there--he's doing this live, as he did for these spots on his show---the orchestra  is off to the right and they used  a boom mike that follows him across the set when he did these numbers and some comedy bits...they used to show the mike and crew at times and did move the musicians around...

Somehow the lyrics of the song don't mesh with Dean wearing a tux.  He's got the pipes and the background, but the tux doesn't fit.

And are there any videos of Dean where he doesn't have either a cigarette or a drink in one of his hands?  Amazing he made it to the age of 78.