Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

Well during the game they throw in a bunch of statistics and broadcast information that no one cares about because they're just trying to get the next play called.

Madden has gone more and more into presentation instead of you just picking a play and running the play.

http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?p=106422143#post106422143

Madden annoys me at times with the game presentation (I'd like to click through the crap faster, and it always pops up meaningless stats at the worst times like during hurry up). It annoys me even more with the way it ****ING CHEATS. Especially during rivalry games and in the 4th quarter.

I see what you are saying, but, I'm not a person that plays madden online. I am a franchise only player. I love the presentation of this year's game and its one of the things I'm most happy with.  I also love the addition of the goals during your drive for extra XP.  It forces me to try different things.

I don't play online either. Well see. When I take a look at gameplay later I'll see if it's worth it. Because I'm feeling the itch to play again. But I don't want to deal with all that statistical crap

I'm just not sure what stats pop up that delay the game for you. Playing online is completely streamlined for the most part and they still have stat pop-ups. 

I don't play online either. Well see. When I take a look at gameplay later I'll see if it's worth it. Because I'm feeling the itch to play again. But I don't want to deal with all that statistical crap

IMO, there is nothing that slows the game down. Its very streamlined and they've even made it easier to do the supersim (I hate playing defense).

I've been very anti madden and have bashed it repeatedly.  However, this is by far the best Madden I've ever played.

There are various settings you can turn off ix, not sure if you can turn off specifically the one you want as I don't play franchise mode solo, only connected franchise online.  

I know I went in and turned off all the coaching suggestions, etc. so there might be options or settings to fix your problem, either in the main settings menu or in a settings menu within the Franchise mode itself (if one exists).  

Currently watching gameplay on Youtube. They have this speech bubble like 73 YARD KICKOFF RETURN lol 

What

Also how come every time you throw it says "Bullet Pass" on the bottom 

I notice though the statistics don't really interfere as bad as I thought they did. 

Currently watching gameplay on Youtube. They have this speech bubble like 73 YARD KICKOFF RETURN lol 

What

Also how come every time you throw it says "Bullet Pass" on the bottom 

I notice though the statistics don't really interfere as bad as I thought they did. 

I don't mind the stats, and they are interesting at times. The connected franchise has an ungodly amount of popups for random "goals" for players and the team. I can ignore them but hopefully a patch lets you disable this for more than just the current game, and save your selection for all games.

If you're constantly seeing "Bullet Pass" chances are the people you're watching online aren't playing well, or they're getting away with it via really good QB ratings.

There are 3 main throw types now, which once you get used to work quite well.

Bullet Pass - really fast pass, like in previous years, but its more dangerous, and hard to be really accurate with it.

Lob Pass - high arching pass, like in previous years

Touch Pass - this is the one that was missing, its the middle ground that most passes should be. You'd double-tap the recievers button for this. Its the only way to play as the Redskins and have a QB do anything respectable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I dont mind Redskins vs Redskins, in fact I like to see how other people use their players.

For instance, my base defense, the Nickel, I use Preston Smith and Jason Hatcher at defensive tackle, with Galette and Kerrigan on the ends.  Same D last year, but with Orakpo on the end.

Some people play with RG3, which I also did, until they gave Cousins an 84 rating.

I start Quinton Dunbar.  I start Will Compton.

Anyways, im down to rematch later tonight!

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, so I have just been entered in a Madden 16 tournament in a few weeks.

On a PS4.

I play on Xbox One.  For those that have played both (I have never once played ANY game on PS4) or play Madden on the PS4, what should I expect during my transition?

From what I can tell, the buttons are labeled differently, but should equate to the same action, am I correct?

Anything that could help, please let me know.

I wont buy a PS4 and Madden to practice, so just the Xbox One and you guys!

Thank you! 

Archived