Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Gay jokes are idiotic, ignorant and immature. They really have no place in here. Grow up.

What? I was talking about how I hate the Ravens and they should be crying themselves to sleep at night since they're on the wrong team, and implied that with the symbolism of them throwing all their SB rings into the bay. 

Unless you were reading into that in an enormous and profoundly disturbing way, that was not a gay joke. lol

What? I was talking about how I hate the Ravens and they should be crying themselves to sleep at night since they're on the wrong team, and implied that with the symbolism of them throwing all their SB rings into the bay.

Unless you were reading into that in an enormous and profoundly disturbing way, that was not a gay joke. lol

I think he's talking about RedBeast

I just saw a brand new minivan with a big Dallas star on it... the ironic thing was that they had two stick fathers and two cats (instead of kids) in the rear window.

Figures...

I had two Dads and one sucked, yeah this is a riddle.......wtf, one died, one really didn't care in the end. Neither were Gay, but it they were would it have mattered? 

You usually are spot on with the posts, ya missed far right here, maybe you want to just wipe that out and try another day? 

I like Gay jokes when told by Gay people.

so do I. Sometimes. We could do without it though.

I use to say "that's gay" a lot about things, until I realized what I was saying. I also use to find racist and sexist jokes a lot funnier. I still tell them in the right situations.

That ain't here though.

...I use to say "that's gay" a lot about things, until I realized what I was saying....

That's the one I still struggle with on occasion. I just grew up saying it and never thought about it meaning anything more than "that's dumb", but either way. I'll be honest, it slips once in a while, not very often though. If my kids are around, I always correct myself and let them know why it's not okay, but man, that one I do have a tough time with.

Sure jflow...I think we all know who "they" are... you sick puppy... ;)...lol jk

lol, completely NOT what I meant. 

Damn, was holding out the slimmest of hopes that Dez and the Cowboy feud would continue. He's worth the money.

Demaryious Thomas on the Broncos? Not worth that money. Why couldn't DT and Dez just magically switch places. DT doesn't separate enough, and gets schemed open and thrown open by an awesome QB far more than other Top receivers I see.

I just saw a brand new minivan with a big Dallas star on it... the ironic thing was that they had two stick fathers and two cats (instead of kids) in the rear window.

Figures...

That kind of commentary isn't really appropriate here. Or anywhere, in 2015. You should know better.

Hap...what confused me was who was driving. The pitcher or the catcher? Mini van is "the Mom mobile" Or was "Dad" driving "Mom" around?

Messes with my head..."which way did they go George?" :)

"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Jesus, thought the previous post was the worst of it...what year is this? Where exactly do you live where you feel comfortable saying things like this? Challenge yourself. Step outside your comfort zone. Because if posting this didn't make you feel embarrassed, you need to get out more.

Edit: okay, I see this has been addressed and you possibly apologized via PM to someone. So I'm sorry for piling on.

But this isn't just a juvenile joke gone wrong or an inappropriate comment...that second post shows an entire misguided, ignorant thought process about the whole thing.

You seem like a good dude in general (despite the compulsive need to talk about your wife), but you need to do some reading, RedBeast...or get out in your community and meet some people and realize that everybody is the same, and your outdated ideas on this particular topic are just that. I mean, most 15 year olds today would cringe at your understanding of a gay couple boiling down to "pitcher" and "catcher", never mind your attempt to assign male/female gender roles as well. And that age range is not known for their understanding of those who are different from themselves.

Educate yourself. It's the least you can do.

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 11h11 hours ago

PHOTO: DeSean Jackson's ESPYs outfit is...interesting: http://ow.ly/PFxjd  #IWantToBeFormal #ButImHereToPartyToo

CJ_w1kJUkAAcvN8.png

Rashad Ross @TheRocketRashad 2h2 hours ago

Honestly dating me... You Winning !1f4af.png1f4af.png

Washington Redskins @redskinsbuzztap 2h2 hours ago

http://cover32.com  >> Three reasons why Washington head coach Jay Gruden could be fired after 2015 http://buzztap.com/-PKB34I

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 6h6 hours ago

Going back to the east coast on Monday. Summer went by fast.

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 6h6 hours ago

Guess I gotta save this trench coat I got from KARA to wear during the season

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 7h7 hours ago

Closed mouth don't get fed

Andrew Brandt @adbrandt 4m4 minutes ago

Yes of course, the NBA has one quarter of the players that the NFL has. And half the Salary Cap....

Is it OK for non gays to say they don't believe in gays..or don't agree with it? Or think its wrong?...with out being educated? because no amount of education proves being gay is the way to be...I'm just so confused out here under this rock with no gays..oh and I say this with had having a lesbian sister

Jay retweeted NFL Philosophy

Read this Skins fans--A must read

Jay added,

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy
Back when Scot McCloughan was hired as the new GM in DC, I did a full roster eval of his new team. Here it is: http://nflphilosophy.com/washington-redskins-2014-roster-evaluation/ 

Is it OK for non gays to say they don't believe in gays..or don't agree with it? Or think its wrong?...with out being educated? because no amount of education proves being gay is the way to be...I'm just so confused out here under this rock with no gays..oh and I say this with had having a lesbian sister

When you encounter a rattle snake under a rock what do you do? 

Enroll in the next session of Intro to Scouting. Change the way you watch football (code: SUMMER100) http://ow.ly/PCDNV 

Would be interesting if someone signed up from ES.

Int

Behind the scenes with @PAEA_90. (He's got some awesome Haka moves). PHOTOS | http://redsk.in/1JjLXc7 

CKCL2YYUYAAOVnE.jpg

#Redskins @TarikCSN -"#RG3 needs to do a better job of controlling the message off the field" @ChrisPaulComedy & @JReidESPN on @ESPNRadio980

Redskins don’t have much patience with coaches so it’s a big year for Jay Gruden. My Post Express column. http://wapo.st/1GlFTO0 

@Snide_Remarks you really think JG can survive with 10 wins in 2 years??

A kid I know who has turned his life around after some troubles now involved in youth Basketball fails at Guinness world record attempt, impressive still. 

HumbleSkins retweeted Cory Mull

Congrats Teddy, from SWFL, No record, but great effort and worthwhile cause.

HumbleSkins added,

Cory Mull @ByCoryMull
Back at The Dream Center. Teddy Dupay has made 4,200 3-point shots. Earnest Graham is in the building!

Archived