Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bradford and Foles Trade

Darrel2828

Oh man, that's great. Honesty, it almost warms my heart.  :lol:

I love watching the confidence in Chip Kelly eroding while they all realize he's just Steve Spurrier with a better team, until he starts shipping all the best pieces off.

I have some juicy inside information on the trade. From what I hear, Foles liked his situation in Philadelphia but got mixed up with a couple of guys who were up to no good. They were making trouble in and around the area where he lived and he even got into a small scuffle with one of them. Now get this... Apparently Foles's mother is the one that forced the trade. She got scared and demanded he be traded, specifically to the Rams because of their impending move to LA. My understanding is that Foles has an aunty and an uncle that live in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood and that this was seen as the best situation for him. I'm not going to reveal my sources so take it for what it's worth.

I have some juicy inside information on the trade. From what I hear, Foles liked his situation in Philadelphia but got mixed up with a couple of guys who were up to no good. They were making trouble in and around the area where he lived and he even got into a small scuffle with one of them. Now get this... Apparently Foles's mother is the one that forced the trade. She got scared and demanded he be traded, specifically to the Rams because of their impending move to LA. My understanding is that Foles has an aunty and an uncle that live in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood and that this was seen as the best situation for him. I'm not going to reveal my sources so take it for what it's worth.

Soooooooooooo. Foles was hanging out with the wrong crowd, and could have gotten into/caused trouble, but Uncle Chip stepped in at the behest of Foles' Mom and saved him from falling into a cesspool of sin. Gee, it seems like a lot of people up there are getting into that kind of trouble. Funny how it's only the major players that they make questionable deals for, though. Oh, well. I'm SURE all the insiders up there are telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help them God. And man do they need that help.

I have some juicy inside information on the trade...I'm not going to reveal my sources so take it for what it's worth.

I smirked and thought it was funny...

Soooooooooooo...And man do they need that help.

...until I saw this then I thought it was hilarious. 

I guess we can crown Foles the "Unspoiled Prince" of LA.

Archived