Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Shanahan prediction thread

Tsailand

Which team will have a better 2016 regular season record?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will have a better 2016 regular season record?

• The Redskins
    • Whatever team Mike Shanahan is the head coach for
    • They'll have the same record
    • Mike Shanahan won't be a head coach in 2016

Nope. Serious as a heart attack. *I* Liked Shanny and especially Kyle and wish them both well. They were screwed here IMHO

Screwed as in "lets draft one o-lineman worth a ****" screwed?  Or screwed as in "lets bring in a washed up McNabb" screwed?  Or how about, "John Beck is a starting QB in the league" screwed?  

Stop me if you've heard this one already............."Leave star rookie QB already playing injured in the playoff game to completely **** his knee screwed when he should have been pulled a lot earlier" screwed?

Screwed as in "lets draft one o-lineman worth a ****" screwed?  Or screwed as in "lets bring in a washed up McNabb" screwed?  Or how about, "John Beck is a starting QB in the league" screwed?  

Stop me if you've heard this one already............."Leave star rookie QB already playing injured in the playoff game to completely **** his knee screwed when he should have been pulled a lot earlier" screwed?

So you are pissed he drafted skills you don't agree with. Look at his drafts..lots still on the team contributing vs 2009. His zone blocking scheme was PRAISED in 2012...fast agile blockers....2013..the scheme was changed because of injuries. The Grossman/Beck/Mcnabb was predicated on no cap space and "grasping" that McNabb still has some gas...he didn't PLUS McNabb ignored Kyle's playbook, refused to run the offense as designed...THAT was McNabb's EGO

Leaving in RGIII was 1) The quarterback lying to him about the knee 2) RGIII TELLING MS " I GOT US HERE, I am GOING to finish this". Now tell me..HAD MS pulled him...and Cousins threw a INT and we went on to loose with Cousins...you guys would be all over MS...Both YOU and I know that....get real.

THEN the "ALL IN FOR WEEK ONE" Fiasco.....

Fricking CIRCUS...Owner,MEDIA and Fan generated..mistake MS made was not telling you guys to STFU. He died by the sword anyway......BUT..HE IS NOW VINDICATED and you guys just can't take it. All the media is now done a 180 on him..he's getting interviews and MS could careless what *some* skins fans think...

I am still a skins fan and the GM hire has me hopeful..but reading *some* of the analysis in this forum is like watching  diarrhea spinning in the toilet bowl..the dang crap just don't go away. You guys *think* 4 years was enough time to flush this turd (Vinny roster and payroll).WRONG..Hiring SM *may* have put more volume in the reservoir but the dang corroded pipes need to be rotor-ed out too...we have a long wait ahead STILL

See, this is part of the reason we suck. Our fans can't seem to leave the past behind.

I don't care about Shanahan, Brunnell, Marty, Norv, Rypien, or recreating Riggo Drill, the Smurfs, the Hogs or anything in the past. Time to move forward.

Stop reliving past draft failures and bad free agents. Let go of Beck, Haynesworth, Deion and Bruce Smith. Stop thinking of the Comb, Heath and 50/50.

Let's live for the now and the future. Damn I get so tired of discussing past garbage. All it does is add fuel to the dumpster fire. Enough already. Shanahan is no longer a part of this organization. Who gives a **** about him anymore!!!

Archived