Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 FA Thread - OP Updated - Signings: Paea, Knighton, Culliver, Johnson, McCoy, Hill, Goldson

DC9

..."and oh by the way,"  I hate the phrase "and oh by the way."

Drink every time you hear some dummy on ESPN spew that one out.

I suspected that when news broke that he was reconsidering.  Chip Kelly has a lot to prove this season.

good gosh... you are absolutely right... thinking back on listening to espn.. i can't come up with one that didn't start "and oh by the way..lol..especially our boy schlereth...spot on...

and oh by the way, I hate when I'm a customer and I say thank you, and the employee says "no problem"... dunno why but that phrase to a customer irks the chit outta me... feels like they are implying that normally my request would be a problem but this time it's not a problem... just this time? or because I asked so nicely?... eh I'm just a surly old man whose antiquated ways are going extinct during his life time ...my opinions, my nomenclature, my style and my jokes... and oh BTW don't call me surly(said like airplane's surely/shirley)..

Saw that Broncos and Raiders aren't possibilities for Pot Roast. Does that mean it's down to Bears and 'Skins?

I think we are pushing hard for him because GMSM doesnt want to use 5 on a NT because he wants someone else with that pick. My guess.

John Keim @john_keim 50s51 seconds ago

Update on #Redskins NT pursuit: nothing w/Dan Williams. but,.as @JosinaAnderson has reported, T. Knighton has drawn interest from them

Culliver, Forsett, Thurmond....and links on those ?

Not lately, those are second teir guys so maybe later tonight - tomorrow is my guess.

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 21s22 seconds ago

Colts agreed to terms with free agent defensive end Kendall Langford.

Yeah, the conditional 2nd rounder for Bradford doesn't make sense if they're trying to deal him.  I'm betting on Bradford being the next QB in Philly.  If he sucks and Foles plays well?  Man oh man.

Also didn't realize that Bruce Carter is a FA.  I know he's had some injuries, but his talent is tremendous.  He's an athletic freak.  Don't know how he'd fit here, we'll probably just roll with Riley and draft an ILB.  Good football player when he's on the field though.  Underrated I think.

Archived