Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A fundamental problem: We don't understand what kind of bad owner Snyder is

Lombardi's_kid_brother

If the majority of fans hit him in the wallet, then Snyder would move the team to Los Angeles where his hollywood friends live.

I don't understand why this point keeps coming up. There are negatives to Snyder being essentially just a rich fan. But one of the positives is that I can't really ever imagine him moving the team away from this market. He might move the stadium to (hopefully) DC or maybe even VA, but he won't take the team away from this area. 

I don't understand why this point keeps coming up. There are negatives to Snyder being essentially just a rich fan. But one of the positives is that I can't really ever imagine him moving the team away from this market. He might move the stadium to (hopefully) DC or maybe even VA, but he won't take the team away from this area. 

Not to mention... how many times has LA proven that they won't/can't support an NFL team?

The Redskins didn't get the practice bubble until 2011 and it was after Mike Shanahan had to practically beg the Danny for one.

Before the bubble, the team would practice in a aircraft hangar at Dulles. How rediculous is that?

The only thing Danny loves more than the Redskins is his money.

And he'll pick money every time over the Redskins

I don't know about that... Joe Gibbs didn't want one and Shanny did.

I also don't remember Shanny "begging" for the bubble, but I could be wrong.

NEVER seen Snyder on the sideline barking out orders to his HC like Jerruh last night.

Think yourselves lucky we don't have the Crypt Keeper running the team.

the grass most certainly isn't always greener when you look at our 'friends' down South.

Hail.

Thanks for bringing this up...

Can you imagine the outrage if Snyder did an in-game interview, went down to the sideline after an injury to his QB, did a sideline interview to provide an injury status, being seen on camera seemingly instructing the coach to put that QB back in the game, and then spending the rest of the game on the sideline?

Wow.  

NEVER seen Snyder on the sideline barking out orders to his HC like Jerruh last night.

Think yourselves lucky we don't have the Crypt Keeper running the team.

the grass most certainly isn't always greener when you look at our 'friends' down South.

Hail.

I was really surprised to see Jeruh talk to Garrett, it was pretty alarming. I mean, WTF does he have to say that the coach already does not know, has not considered, or has not prepared for. Very strange. 

whoa, check this out ... I mean, what if Garrett wanted to stick with Weeden, who was looking great. 

"I was here during the tail end of (Tony Romo's back) examination and knew he planned to come back out and play if he were needed," Jones told the Star-Telegram when asked why he was speaking to Garrett mid-game. "Of course he was needed. I felt good that he could come back out. When he saw the opportunity he did. I told Jason that he would be back in."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000419208/article/why-was-jerry-jones-on-field-talking-to-jason-garrett

Archived