Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is our best LB currently....

jbird2

I'd put my money on Robinson. I know probably similar to falling love after a first date, but some believe in love at first sight. when i think of "best LB", I want a guy that can rally a defense and I think thats Robinson more than anybody else. He seems to be in the right place at the right time, he's had some good blitzes, good in coverage,

On the other hand, Riley has arrived on my **** list. I was disappointed in his play yesterday and honestly I'm open to seeing what else we have at that position.

My vote goes to Kerrigan for his consistancy, but Orakpo quetly had a very good game. Riley is progressing quickly, but Keenan might be the best LB on the entire squad.

I think the LBers did not have a good game against the Birds.....BGO agrees..http://www.bgobsession.com/sons-washington/87243-burners-burning-questions-week-three-grades.html

Linebackers:

Last week, this unit could do no wrong. On Sunday, they couldn’t do much right. The linebackers could not get pressure on the quarterback and were poor in coverage.

Grade: F

I was very disappointed in the lack of pressure from Kerrigan and Rak against a decimated Eagles OL. To be fair, they played a big part in shutting down the run.

I could not BELIEVE we weren't getting sacks. The pressure was there but Foles is amazing at avoiding the sack.

Archived