Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Sunday Ticket 2014

USS Redskins

Bam, just got off the phone with DirecTV. Asked them if they had any deals for existing customers. Didn't threat to cancel.

The lady came back with $15 off my bill for the next 6 months and free Sunday ticket. Didn't have to sign an extension or anything.

Very happy right now. Would highly recommend if you haven't gotten a deal yet call now. Their first offer was half off Sunday Ticket max which I almost took.

so football season is here. time to reup cable. so what do yall recommend. i currently have comcast. 

i want:

SEC games

id like to be able to watch the redskins out of market.

I've got the sports package with Comcast, that gives me the SEC channel (I'm an ACC fan), but as previously posted, blacks out CSN as soon as Redskins stuff comes on (conspiracy). I stream online, best feeds are posted in the Stadium thread on game day. Hail.

• 3 weeks later...

Once again they lied to me. I was assured over and over again that I would have the full ST package when I extended for another year in July. Today I have the game mix but no Redzone. 45 mins on the phone got me nowhere. They want me upgrade the package I'm already paying full price for. 

Once again they lied to me. I was assured over and over again that I would have the full ST package when I extended for another year in July. Today I have the game mix but no Redzone. 45 mins on the phone got me nowhere. They want me upgrade the package I'm already paying full price for. 

They didn't lie, you took the cheaper deal.

One mouth, 2 ears. There is a reason for that.

Redzone is no big deal to me, I rarely catch it unless it is halftime.

The bonus is watching the full games in 30 minutes or less...for two days, any game.

Redzone makes you miss important plays that make a difference during the game.

Archived