Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Hostage situation at Baltimore ABC affiliate

balki1867

Sigh.

Hope this is one of those that works out at least relatively well.

Whenever something like thus happens, I always want exactly the same ending: the hostage taker being loaded into the back of a police car, with zero injuries.

every employee got out.

1)  Glad to hear it. 

2)  Hope that the cop's reaction to this is "Great.  Now we can take our time, talking the guy into surrendering peacefully.", as opposed to "Great.  Now we can storm the place." 

Lots of conflicting information I was hearing on the radio during lunch (I'm in the balt. area)...but the general believe that they were saying was that the guy first tried to gain acess by walking in, security turned him away. Then rammed the truck into it. But it took him a couple tries, which was enough time to get everyone outside.

Lots of conflicting information I was hearing on the radio during lunch (I'm in the balt. area)...but the general believe that they were saying was that the guy first tried to gain acess by walking in, security turned him away. Then rammed the truck into it. But it took him a couple tries, which was enough time to get everyone outside.

Reminds me of the police station scene from Terminator.

Archived