Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

March Madness Bracket Challenge 2014

skinsforlife101

Happy March Madness everyone! Since last year was such a success.  We will once again be having our March Madness bracket challenge via ESPN Tournament Challenge.  If you joined our group last year all the information is the same just login, create your bracket name, then click next, under Rejoin group from 2013 you should see extremeskins just click rejoin and you are good to go. For those of you that did not play last year follow this link: http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2014/en/bracket?addata=2014_TCMen_BracketURL  click on get started sign into your ESPN account, create your bracket name select next.  On the next page click on search for more groups. You will be redirected to the Group directory scroll half way down the page to the all group section type in: extremeskins and hit the enter button. On the next page select join group and you are good to go.  As always one bracket per user. Winner gets bragging rights for the year.

Lets have some fun!

I joined again user Name is Hbbortiz, didn't do as well on ESPN as I would have hoped but did win my Son's Daycare bracket challenge for the second year in a row which got us 6 free movie tickets, hoping to make it 3 in a row this year.....so I go that going for me, which is nice!

Archived