Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TMZ: Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiance... (VIDEO)

G.A.C.O.L.B.

So for the people who would hit a woman "in self defense" what would you do if a 5th grade boy spit in your face? Throw an uppercut? Give me a break.

Obviously no one should be hitting each other or spitting on each other. You can't e responsible for others, only yourself, and I don't consider hitting someone who is half your size a responsible action.

I would never ever punch a woman. You should respect yourself enough not to do that. Personally, I think it's WAY worse to be the guy who punches a woman than the one who sucks it up and wipes spit off of his face.

Everyone knows it's disgusting and completely unacceptable to be spit on, why you would follow that up with an action that is considered exactly the same I can't comprehend.

I'm 6'3". Do you know how hard it would be for me to uppercut a 5the grader? That's absurd.

Those men that the Pa. woman killed while claiming her self to be like 'Dexter', you saying those guys should have tried to just walk away instead of fighting back right, maybe they would be alive now? Because a woman can do no harm to you physically because you are 'a guy' right?

She didn't kill 22 people, dude. She killed one man with her husband's help.

I'm a little surprised of how much more outrage there is from punching ones girlfriend, as opposed to being a serial rapist.

I think that the Darren Sharper thing is so freaking out of this world, no one, I mean no one, can even begin to relate to it. 

At least with this,  lots of us have been in a position where you had to make that decision about retaliating against a women. 

So is that still the story, she spit on him and he knocked her out?  I find it truly amazing how after all the counseling and seminars that these players have to go through, that they still consistently find themselves making news in situations like this.  He thinks for a second and just pushes her away, we aren't discussing this.  Instead he knocks her out and drags her through a hotel.  Mind blowing stupidity.

Ohhhh she killed ONLY one man. Then its okay i guess. :rolleyes:

Dude, do you ever admit to being wrong about anything?

You said she had killed a lot of people, when in fact her husband helped her kill one guy.

You should stop putting words in my mouth while you're at it. I never said she "only" killed one man.

The world is better off. What kind of useless man gets killed by a woman of all things?

He must have been short and without the deep and true love of sisters to teach him that women are delicate flowers incapable of threatening men that can handle themselves.

He must have been short and without the deep and true love of sisters to teach him that women are delicate flowers incapable if threatening men that can handle themselves.

Or ... 

One of those white knight wannabe's that would not be at total peace with reaching back, making a fist, and knocking a women out ...

Dude, do you ever admit to being wrong about anything?

You said she had killed a lot of people, when in fact her husband helped her kill one guy.

You should stop putting words in my mouth while you're at it. I never said she "only" killed one man.

How was I wrong?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/craigslist-killer-claims-slayed-dozens-part-satanic-cult-report-article-1.1616297

Title of that article, "Pennsylvania 'Craigslist killer' says she slayed dozens more across U.S. as part of satanic cult: report"

You can call up the NY daily news and tell them that it was only one guy, and you can explain how you know all about the situation and the story, and about how the killer is lying when she says shes killed more than one person.  :D 

Also, I wasnt putting words in your mouth. I was emphasizing how you said oh she killed one man, as opposed to many, and that makes it okay. Stop trying to psycoanalyze what im saying to make it about your self. It didnt work in the past, and its not going to work now. Give it a rest.

Oh, I'm not upset. Just don't like people stating things I never said.

Dude must still be upset with me because I don't think Wall is the best pt guard in the league.

"Kyrie Irving is proven to be better than John Wall because Kyrie was voted a starter (in the All-Star game), and Wall could only make it as a reserve."

That still makes me laugh even today.  :D

Ozy, if a female is trying to gut you with a filet knife you are allowed to hit her.  Happy now?

<Bangs head into wall>

You're condoning hitting women? Burn in hell, it doesnt matter what she is doing, your supposed to be the man, and walk away with your chest out and your head held high  :rolleyes:

How was I wrong?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/craigslist-killer-claims-slayed-dozens-part-satanic-cult-report-article-1.1616297

Title of that article, "Pennsylvania 'Craigslist killer' says she slayed dozens more across U.S. as part of satanic cult: report"

You can call up the NY daily news and tell them that it was only one guy, and you can explain how you know all about the situation and the story, and about how the killer is lying when she says shes killed more than one person. :D

Also, I wasnt putting words in your mouth. I was emphasizing how you said oh she killed one man, as opposed to many, and that makes it okay. Stop trying to psycoanalyze what im saying to make it about your self. It didnt work in the past, and its not going to work now. Give it a rest.

"Kyrie Irving is proven to be better than John Wall because Kyrie was voted a starter (in the All-Star game), and Wall could only make it as a reserve."

That still makes me laugh even today. :D

In your earlier post, you said "those men" she killed. She didn't kill them. She only said that to set up an insanity plea down the road. Alaskan officials quickly refuted her claim that she had killed anyone in their state, as there was zero evidence to support her claim. And do you honestly think someone as dumb as she was in helping kill the Pa man, could get away with killing 21 other people?. lol. You are very gullible. That is also evidenced by you not getting Destino's joke earlier, when everyone else did.

As to Wall: my overall point was that Irving was more deserving (better player) of starting the All Star game than Wall. Anyone but Wizards fans, will tell you that. And I think my point was proven, based off the fact that Kyrie Irving won the MVP of the All Star game lol

In your earlier post, you said "those men" she killed. She didn't kill them. She only said that to set up an insanity plea down the road. Alaskan officials quickly refuted her claim that she had killed anyone in their state, as there was zero evidence to support her claim. And do you honestly think someone as dumb as she was in helping kill the Pa man, could get away with killing 21 other people?. lol. You are very gullible. That is also evidenced by you not getting Destino's joke earlier, when everyone else did.

As to Wall: my overall point was that Irving was more deserving (better player) of starting the All Star game than Wall. Anyone but Wizards fans, will tell you that. And I think my point was proven, based off the fact that Kyrie Irving won the MVP of the All Star game lol

You are really bad at dodging the point of people's posts, and try to make sense of the mumbo jumbo you put in your posts. So I didn't get a joke, and that makes me gullible? Good logic there.

And don't try to twist your words to make it sound normal about what you said about the all star game. You said fan voting someone in an all star game is better than coaches voting in players as reserves. Don't change it now, stick by what you say. You have a bad habit of changing things up, everyone knows it, and you've been called out on it. Time for a new game plan.

You are really bad at dodging the point of people's posts, and try to make sense of the mumbo jumbo you put in your posts. So I didn't get a joke, and that makes me gullible? Good logic there.

And don't try to twist your words to make it sound normal about what you said about the all star game. You said fan voting someone in an all star game is better than coaches voting in players as reserves. Don't change it now, stick by what you say. You have a bad habit of changing things up, everyone knows it, and you've been called out on it. Time for a new game plan.

Yeah, and I corrected myself on the fan voting thing. And I've stated all along that Irving is the better player. The better player started that day. Like I said, the fact that he won MVP validates that. Get over it.

And stop making things up. You posted something I didn't say in this thread and I called you on it. You have a habit of doing that in other threads. Learn to use the quote feature and there won't be a problem.

Archived