Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO selling Player Returns for Dallas game

MarkB452

Yep, this is how far we have sunk this year:

On Sunday, the Washington Redskins host the Dallas Cowboys at 1:00 pm at FedExField. As a Redskins Season Ticket Holder, you have an opportunity to purchase additional tickets to the Redskins-Cowboys game. Due to Visiting team/Sponsor Ticket Returns, a limited number of tickets including Lower Level are available. Ticket prices start at $92.40 (plus fees). If you are interested in purchasing tickets for the game, click here

Here are a few details for the game that are important to know: The parking lots will open at 9:00 am, 4 hours prior to kickoff. If you need additional parking for this game, they are available at RedskinsParking.com. Parking passes are $40.00 for the Gray Lot, $50.00 for on-site parking and $100.00 for Buses, RVs and Limos. A small service fee applies to all purchases. 

aaa_ultimatefanzone.jpg

The AAA Ultimate Fan Zone will open at 10:00 am along with the Bud Light Pavilion. Join us in the AAA Ultimate Fan Zone for a pre-game event featuring Famous Dave's Bar-B-Que, Redskins Alumni and Cheerleaders, interactive games and an Xbox tent. If you do not already have a pass, you can purchase one at the FedExField Ticket Office the day of the game. Admission is $75.00 per person or just $50.00 if you are an AAA member.

This is how player ticket returns work:

A number of tickets are set aside for players' families on both teams.  Any leftovers are returned to the ticket office and can then be purchased through Ticketmaster or Stubhub while supplies last.

This happens to every NFL team no matter the win/loss record. Hell it happened last year in the Skins playoff game.

I didn't call today, but I suspect the TO is sold out by now. My only evidence is a sudden surge in prices on Stubhub. Unexpectedly, everything seems to have doubled from yesterday; despite the iffy weather forecast for Sunday.

I heard it was in the 70's for Sunday.

I didn't call today, but I suspect the TO is sold out by now. My only evidence is a sudden surge in prices on Stubhub. Unexpectedly, everything seems to have doubled from yesterday; despite the iffy weather forecast for Sunday.

I just looked at the map and there are a ton in section 423.  I seem to recall seats in this same area being available to the Philly game as well. 

Last year, people were going crazy at the Red Cross Blood drive trying to give blood to get a ticket even though they did not have an appointment.  I offered someone a pair of tickets at face value today and they laughed.  Anyways, I'm going to the game now.....

Archived