Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's Time For Us as Fans to Make a Stand. This Sunday. Be There.

HeluCopter29

This season has sucked.  There is absolutely no denying it.  No silver lining.  No way to mitigate the issues.  This year has been an absolute catastrophe.  Throughout the year there have been many fans and many different view points on how to best fix this team.  No one really seams to have an answer on how to return us to glory.  I do however, think there's one thing we can all agree on.

We love the Washington Redskins.

I have loved this team since I understood what football was.  I love that this team represents my city.  I love that they give a bond to my family.  I love they can make the ground shake and, for a brief moment, make the whole city feel like magic.  And how everytime I set foot in that stadium I feel like I'm there with all my brothers and sisters.

No matter how we may feel about Dan Snyder or Mike Shanahan no one is going to take that away from us.

This Sunday will be London Fletcher's last home game in the burgundy and gold and his last against the hated Dallas Cowboys who are still very much alive in the playoff hunt.

The Cowboys need to win this game.

I know Redskins tickets (even on stubhub) are not exactly cheap.  But this is London Fletcher's last game at FedEx.  This is a chance to have a real impact on the playoffs and a negative one on our arch rival.

This is a chance to show the nation that even though we suck, we still love our football team.

Get to the game.

Be in your seats early.

Be loud and proud (on defense).

And let's show them who America's team really is.

Hail to the Redskins.

999030_10201414642878755_1802298834_n.jp

Our arrogance as a fanbase is just as much to blame for this season as anything.

We could learn a lot from GHH's city (in fact that's him 2nd from the left at 2:04 in the really tight pants).  I love that they sing this to their team before and after every game, no matter what the score OR the venue (as they travel very well).

LMAO @ the 2:04 chicken leg reference. You lil' ******! Those were the days ha ha. 

Quick pop quiz without anyone researching. Gerry and the boys are one of only two groups to have their first three singles hit number 1 in UK chart history. (How do you do it/ I like it/ YNWA.). The other also coming from that City by the Mersey. But not the Beatles. 

They are ..... ?

Hail. 

The best way to make a stand is by refusing to renew season ticket packages.   That would force Snyder to sell the team  Drive him and his family out of town for good.

For this Sunday though, since season tickets are sold and Snyder could care less how many people show up in all honesty, hope the crowd really does rise up and not get drowned out by Dallas fans.

Our arrogance as a fanbase is just as much to blame for this season as anything.

We could learn a lot from GHH's city (in fact that's him 2nd from the left at 2:04 in the really tight pants).  I love that they sing this to their team before and after every game, no matter what the score OR the venue (as they travel very well).

I have been at almost every home game for years. If getting my section to sing to the team would help, I’d be willing to give it a try. :lol:

What does that equate to cold hard cash wise on average?

Hail. 

If one waits patiently till Sat, a decent pair of sideline uppers should be available for about $100 per seat, after fees, etc. You shouldn't have to pay much more than STH's cost.

Currently, there are pairs of midfield uppers listed at $89.95 per seat, and lower endzones listed at $142 per seat. After fees, thats about 20-30% above STH cost. Prices usually come down as game day nears.

If one waits patiently till Sat, a decent pair of sideline uppers should be available for about $100 per seat, after fees, etc. You shouldn't have to pay much more than STH's cost.

Currently, there are pairs of midfield uppers listed at $89.95 per seat, and lower endzones listed at $142 per seat. After fees, thats about 20-30% above STH cost. Prices usually come down as game day nears.

Thank you. 

Still a hefty layout just before Christmas on a 3-11 team. I can understand why people in this economy at this team of year would be reticent to find that on so bad a shambles as this team is. Even given it's Dallas. 

I'd personally be trying all ways to find the cash just to see Fletch one last time and to know I was their at his last home game to say goodbye and thank you. But I fully understand anyone who wouldn't/ isn't all things considered. 

Hail. 

Win or lose that stadium needs to chant FLETCHER when he walks of fedex field for the last time .... Heck instead of yelling defense the chant should be London or fletcher as loud as can be every single time he's on that field. Let him know how much us fans appreciate him.

Continuing to feed money to Dan Snyder just leads to a vicious circle of fans supporting the lovable losers like the Chicago Cubs.  The only way things change is if the fans hit him in the pocketbook.

You should keep posting this, or something like it, in every thread and keep ignoring that Snyder hasn't been involved in team decision since 2009.

Continuing to feed money to Dan Snyder just leads to a vicious circle of fans supporting the lovable losers like the Chicago Cubs.  The only way things change is if the fans hit him in the pocketbook.

You say that like if we don't give Dan Snyder our money he'll somehow become a better at picking GMs, coaches, and players.

That's really, really stupid.

Not quite sure what this means. I can honestly say that I (or any fan) have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that The Redskins are 3-11 this year and have been a circus. I must be missing some hidden meaning to this.

Not quite sure what this means. I can honestly say that I (or any fan) have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that The Redskins are 3-11 this year and have been a circus. I must be missing some hidden meaning to this.

Did you EXPECT RG3 to recover like Adrian Peterson?

If you did you are guilty of said arrogance...

Archived