Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Battle for last place.......

Tom [Giants fan]

As always, here is to a good game and injury free.  The battle for last place begins soon!!!

Honestly, at this point, it is the battle to see who has a last place schedule tomorrow.  I know there will be another game the last week of the season.  I just can't wrap my head around the fact that the Cowboys and Eagles will be playing the last week of the season for the division.  I guess if you say it year after year that the Cowboys and Eagles are the best in the division, it eventually will be true.  Hopefully, this is the last year for a while that it is true.

Still going to be pumped up even though there is pretty much nothing to play for.  See you guys after the game or tomorrow no matter the outcome.

As always, here is to a good game and injury free.  The battle for last place begins soon!!!

When we reach a low point such as this, a loss isn't really that bad anymore.  I just hope we can be competitive, stay healthy and lose close.  A long winning streak is the last thing I want to see.  I'm really just looking forward to April now.  And even though we won't have a first round pick next year, if we keep losing like this, a high second rounder wouldn't be too far from being a late first rounder, not to mention an easier schedule next year.

There is no battle. We are in our usual place at the bottom of the division. This is where we belong. We are now the "cardinals" of the NFC East. Washington Redskins: first in our hearts, last in the division. Fourth place is our rightful seat. This is where we always are. We are the joke of the division. All hail another 4th place finish.

There is no battle. We are in our usual place at the bottom of the division. This is where we belong. We are now the "cardinals" of the NFC East. Washington Redskins: first in our hearts, last in the division. Fourth place is our rightful seat. This is where we always are. We are the joke of the division. All hail another 4th place finish.

It's not so bad in the basement. We got our own pull out couch and a TV/VCR set where we can watch Super Bowl XVII on a loop all day long. 

Rams will be pleased as I could care less. RG3 is worth it.

Not only the NFC East, but perhaps the NFL. What is depressing is the lack of post season births during the previous 20 years. Only the Cards, Texans and Browns have made fewer appearances in 20 years.

Don't really mind giving the Rams that high pick. They still have no QB, and I don't think there's a QB in the draft to put them over the top. Yes I'll probably be envious of the player they pick up from our pick, but, again, I don't think it'll significantly give them a better record.

Archived