Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Jerryworld (Dallas) Tailgate Thread (Skinspat Thread Merged With Kleese's Post @ #13--M.e.t.)

skinspat

It's looks like it will be 3 including me from our group.  Stragglers might come later, but so far they haven't responded on whether or not they're tailgating or not. 

I'll be bringing a table, Smoke N Grill grill (can be used as a smoker if anyone wants to smoke anything), large cooler, folding chair, charcoal, lighter fluid, food and drinks are TBD (I'll go shopping sometime Saturday).  I have a camper shell (Leer) on my truck so if weather get bad, people can pile in the back and keep partying, haha!!!

It's looks like it will be 3 including me from our group. Stragglers might come later, but so far they haven't responded on whether or not they're tailgating or not.

I'll be bringing a table, Smoke N Grill grill (can be used as a smoker if anyone wants to smoke anything), large cooler, folding chair, charcoal, lighter fluid, food and drinks are TBD (I'll go shopping sometime Saturday). I have a camper shell (Leer) on my truck so if weather get bad, people can pile in the back and keep partying, haha!!!

That sounds awesome, can't wait.

I think we all get the idea now... Guadalajara restaurant... Gates open at 2:30... Look for Poman, Coolsnow, MIA, etc... It should be pretty obvious.

Bring enough stuff for yourself and whatever else you can afford to share. No one will be taking inventory here, just do what you can. Might be a good idea if at least one person wouldn't mind snagging paper plates, utensils, garbage bags, etc.

Looks like we will have at least 25-30 people and likely more. Should be a great time.

I'm also bringing a little speaker.  It ain't the loudest thing in the world, but it will definitely play HTTR and things of that nature for us.  If anybody has a playlist of music or something they are welcome to commandeer it.  I've got probably a half hour's worth of Redskins related stuff, but we can use it to play whatever we are in the mood for.

I'll be in section 142....

damn wish someone was in 119 with me!

Just found out that if you park at the Hooters by the stadium and go in and eat and stuff, if you spend 30 bucks or more then you can throw the reciept on your dash and leave your car there. It's about 2 block away from the Stadium.

I'll be there around 1ish sunday to watch the noon games and 3pm games, I'll be wearing the black McNabb era skins hat and a Grey RG3 jersey, come say hi if your coming in!

All you guys in the Lower Level need to make you way down to the rail if you make it in pregame.  I will be on the field and want to get some shots of our ES crew representing at The Death Star. Here I am, get my attention and I'll try to get some good ES crew shots.

Hey guys,

Just found out on Friday that i'll be in Dallas for the next two months for work.  Decided to come in a day early to go to the game!  I'm a die hard fan, don't post often on the forums, but I make it out for a couple of games a year.

jdeichert2636 (+3)
Kleese (+3)
Poman (+3)
Chilly14 (+2)
MikeInJc
Malplayer (+2)
MintHillSkinsFan (+5)
Coolsnow23
Mboyd784 (+3)
Ceviker (+1)

Skins Fan in H Town (+1)

Mszczep1 (by myself)

Still haven't bought the parking pass or tickets but I figure I could scalp/check stubhub/craigslist while I'm down there.

Peace,

Martin

Great time at the Rally last night! The restaurant was at capacity, people were lined up out the door. It was like a south beach night club! Doc, Walker and Bruce Allen were there like last year and then Coooollleeeeeyyyy showed up followed by Dan and Tonya Snyder! Great showing by Redskins nation!

See everyone in a few hours. Hail!

Hey everyone.  I still plan on arrive around 2 pm.  If anyone local has a tarp I would say bring it.  I have mine but can only get so many people under it with my stuff.  Lets hope the rain stays away :)  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Last night at the Rally was awesome.  Couldn't believe there was a wait to get in because of the fire code and how many people attended the Rally.  HTTR!!

Hey everyone.  I still plan on arrive around 2 pm.  If anyone local has a tarp I would say bring it.  I have mine but can only get so many people under it with my stuff.  Lets hope the rain stays away :)  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Last night at the Rally was awesome.  Couldn't believe there was a wait to get in because of the fire code and how many people attended the Rally.  HTTR!!

We're still planning on arriving between 2 and 2:30 as well.  Yea, that line to get in the rally was nuts.  Glad we got there early.  See everybody soon.

Archived