Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Jerryworld (Dallas) Tailgate Thread (Skinspat Thread Merged With Kleese's Post @ #13--M.e.t.)

skinspat

I've been down to Dallas the past two years, and there are restaurants within walking distance.  Go there early, I can't remember which one that I went to, but if you go there early and eat, then they have no problem with you leaving your car there to walk on over to the game.

I'm going down with some Cowboys fans, so I won't be able to join you guys, but I'll be representing well to, please dear Lord, watch us win!

And yes, the fans there put some of ours to shame in terms of hospitality.

A little off subject, but....Over my 48 years I have always hated the Cowboy football team. Most of their fans are pretty decent, especially in Texas. Most have respect and intelligence to some degree. Eagles come second on the list from a team perspective, but their fans (most of them) are the worst. Giants, hate O'Mara, but the team and fans get respect.

You should have a good time. Eat lots of good barbecue! Represent and Enjoy....HAIL! 

This will be my 8th Redskins game in Dallas... The fans are fine. Never had any issues. Minor heckling walking out after losses. Been to games in NY, Philly, Tampa, FedEx, GB, SF, etc... And haven't really had issues anywhere-- yes, including Philly. Trouble generally only finds you if you are looking for it.

Does anybody know if there is going to be some kind of meet up on Saturday night?  I know these guys http://www.dallasredskins.com get together before each game, but I'm wondering if there is going to be any team function like they have had at previous road games.  I'm driving up with 3 other people for the games, and would love to get together Saturday night.  Hail.

Does anybody know if there is going to be some kind of meet up on Saturday night?  I know these guys http://www.dallasredskins.com get together before each game, but I'm wondering if there is going to be any team function like they have had at previous road games.  I'm driving up with 3 other people for the games, and would love to get together Saturday night.  Hail.

I have not heard anything, but I'd be surprised if there was not some sort of team sponsored get together.  Would probably come out the beginning of next week if there is one.

Yes, 6pm at the Champs in the Las Colinas area.  Same place as the last 3 years.  I just got the email this morning.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

6:00 PM

Champps Las Colinas

855 West John W. Carpenter Freeway

Irving, TX 75039 

Thanks very much for the info.  Hope to see you guys there.

OK, not getting much feedback here on the tailgate. Had lots of folks interested last year, but crickets thus far.

Would like to get at least 3-4 groups committed and passes purchased-- we can then organize it a bit.

I'm ready to purchase a pass if this is for sure "the spot".  It's me + 3.

Also as a heads up. If anybody else is going to the Mexican restaurant, there is a 10% off coupon code available. I haven't tested it yet, but supposedly "PARKWHIZ" will get you 10% off at checkout.

I will do it tonight or in the morning. I'll then post some "official" details.

Just purchased my parking pass for the Guadalajara Restaurant:

ParkingPass_zpsbe0f624c.png

Anybody interested in joining us for the tailgate, you can follow the link posted on the first page(post 32 by Kleese, also includes a description of the lot),or click here:

http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/arlington-parking/1004-e-division-st/?start=1381705200&end=1381719600&event=122157

Enter discount code PARKWHIZ for 10% off, I can verify that is working. The parking is also fully refundable up to 24 hours before the game.  So I will be there +3.  Hope to see more of you attending.  Hail.

Just purchased two passes...thank you Poman for getting the ball rolling....

If you would like to join the tailgate, please purchase a pass and then post here and let us know. Right now, I'd just like to get a head count and then we can get a little more specific. I have no idea how many passes are available... I assume they just sell them until all spots are gone. Here is the link one more time and some general info:

http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/arlington-parking/1004-e-division-st/?start=1381705200&end=1381719600&event=122157

Promo Code: PARKWHIZ (thanks Poman)

Place: Guadalajara Restaurant (1004 E. Division Street, Arlington)

Time: Lots open at 2:30... I plan to arrive around 3:30

Tailgating in lot...restrooms inside restaurant are available, as is the kitchen and bar

Roll Call:

Poman (+3)

Kleese (+2/3)

Just purchased two passes...thank you Poman for getting the ball rolling....

No problem.  Also bringing a grill with probably burgers, dogs, and sausages, will also have a cooler with water/juice and an assortment of adult beverages.  Everybody is welcome to share.  Don't have a tent unfortunately  :)

Hey fellas....I'm also in the DFW area.  I use to go to every game at the old stadium when the Redskins were in town but I simply won't pay to see a game with the prices the way they are now.  That being said.....my parents got season tickets to the Cowboys this year and gave me the tickets for the Redskins game (I'm usually pretty spoiled, ask my wife).  Anyhow, I'm looking to buy a parking pass and was wondering if any Skins fans usually tailgate in a particular lot.  Just thought I'd check here before I bought a pass and ended up hanging out with nothing but Cowboys fans.  Looking forward to your response....Thanks.

Hey fellas....I'm also in the DFW area.  I use to go to every game at the old stadium when the Redskins were in town but I simply won't pay to see a game with the prices the way they are now.  That being said.....my parents got season tickets to the Cowboys this year and gave me the tickets for the Redskins game (I'm usually pretty spoiled, ask my wife).  Anyhow, I'm looking to buy a parking pass and was wondering if any Skins fans usually tailgate in a particular lot.  Just thought I'd check here before I bought a pass and ended up hanging out with nothing but Cowboys fans.  Looking forward to your response....Thanks.

Seems odd because we have been discussing this most of the thread, but if you'd like to join us look at the 2 posts above yours.  We are trying to organize something at the Guadalajara restaurant, links above for us all to get together.  Hope to see you there.

Me and 4 friends (all Cowboy fans) will arrive at 1pm on Saturday and will be staying downtown at the Hyatt Regency. We rented a

Expedition since we're looking to hang out Saturday nite at a club. Does anyone have any recommendations for nice clubs? Sunday we plan to hit up TGIF near the stadium to drink and catch some of the earlier games b4 we head to stadium....

Archived