Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Jerryworld (Dallas) Tailgate Thread (Skinspat Thread Merged With Kleese's Post @ #13--M.e.t.)

skinspat

What hotel is everyone staying at in Dallas?  Does anyone know where the skins are staying?  Be cool to give them a send off

Don't know where the 'Skins are staying.  I booked a suite at the Hyatt House Las Colinas(sp?).  Worked out great, since it seems to be in walking distance for the Redskins Rally Saturday night.  Don't know if they have any vacancy, but it's basically a 2 room apartment for a pretty reasonable price.

Poman--- are you available/willing to get there at 2:30 and operate as the "central hub?" MintHill did this for us last year... He got there when gates opened and carved out a spot... He then gave a description of his vehicle, etc so people know where to head.

I think the Skins have stayed at one of the golf clubs/hotels at Las Colinas from what I have heard but good luck getting in.

Kleese:  I may arrive around 1:30 or 2:00 just to make sure I get a cash lot spot at that restaurant.  I would rather not be point though it I don't have too.  I will do it with Poman if we wants to message me his number.  Are you local Poman?  I live about 30 minutes from the stadium.

I plan to be there also with my Wife.  Anyone know of a place to park or lot that is near so i can purchase a spot now.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

There is two places right next to Guadalajara's restaurant.

America's Best Value Inn (Right next to Guadalajara's)

http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/arlington-parking/1000-e-division-st/?start=1381705200&end=1381719600&event=122157

Caravan Motel Parking (2 doors down from Guadalajara's)

http://www.parkwhiz.com/p/arlington-parking/908-e-division-st/?start=1381705200&end=1381719600&event=122157

Both seem well reviewed.  It all depends on how much you have to carry.

There is also a cash lot option at Guadalajara's that Kleese called on.  I would suggest you be there early for that one.  From what I can see from other events it seems like a popular lot and sold out early.

Well I won't be at Guadalajara for the tail gate but I will be at the game and will be in the parking lot around 4 maybe earlier if allowed. Was wondering where everyone is sitting? Would like to be near some skins fans, since I am going to be with a boys fan at the game.... I'll be in section 119 row 18 anyone close? I got the tix from my work as a going away present since I am moving to houston at the end of the month. Is anyone else going to be tailgating at the stadium ?

Poman--- are you available/willing to get there at 2:30 and operate as the "central hub?" MintHill did this for us last year... He got there when gates opened and carved out a spot... He then gave a description of his vehicle, etc so people know where to head.

Absolutely.  I'll do whatever I can to help organize.

I think the Skins have stayed at one of the golf clubs/hotels at Las Colinas from what I have heard but good luck getting in.

Kleese:  I may arrive around 1:30 or 2:00 just to make sure I get a cash lot spot at that restaurant.  I would rather not be point though it I don't have too.  I will do it with Poman if we wants to message me his number.  Are you local Poman?  I live about 30 minutes from the stadium.

I'm actually coming up from San Antonio, but I'll be getting in mid-afternoon on Saturday.

Absolutely. I'll do whatever I can to help organize.

I'm actually coming up from San Antonio, but I'll be getting in mid-afternoon on Saturday.

Thanks man, you won't need to do anything special than show up when they open and get set up. Post what people should be looking for to find you and that is where we can direct everyone.

Thanks man, you won't need to do anything special than show up when they open and get set up. Post what people should be looking for to find you and that is where we can direct everyone.

I'll be there in a '09 Blue Dodge Caliber(Don't laugh, its my little sister's car, mine's a 2 seater  :) ).  Once I get setup, I'll have a table with a Redskins tablecloth and a little grill on top, a couple Redskins chairs, and a Redskins flag on the car window.  Planning on arriving between 2 and 2:30.  Anybody that wants to touch base with me prior to arriving, I'll be happy to PM my #.

Well I won't be at Guadalajara for the tail gate but I will be at the game and will be in the parking lot around 4 maybe earlier if allowed. Was wondering where everyone is sitting? Would like to be near some skins fans, since I am going to be with a boys fan at the game.... I'll be in section 119 row 18 anyone close? I got the tix from my work as a going away present since I am moving to houston at the end of the month. Is anyone else going to be tailgating at the stadium ?

Make sure you come join us in houston. We get together every week for the game.

@houstonhttr is our twitter

Houston Hails to the Redskins is the facebook group

I live in Houston to welcome to the skins nation in H-Town

We fly in Saturday afternoon. We'll be driving from the hotel in our rental to the tailgate, hoping to get there around 2:30. Will try to find a grocery store Saturday evening or Sunday morning and will pick up a few things. Anyone local bring cornhole boards? Since we're flying in from Va, we'll have zippy tailgating supplies...

Is anyone know of any hotels that are 'walking distance' to the stadium that they got for a good price?  Taking my 9 year old and don't want to mess with parking (been to AT&T stadium and is a disaster to get out of....way worse than Texas stadium).  A few years ago, a Redskin fan had a 'employee hook-up' for a hotel near the stadium.  Any help would be great....coming up from Austin.

Thanks

Mark

mer4481@hotmail.com

Is anyone know of any hotels that are 'walking distance' to the stadium that they got for a good price? Taking my 9 year old and don't want to mess with parking (been to AT&T stadium and is a disaster to get out of....way worse than Texas stadium). A few years ago, a Redskin fan had a 'employee hook-up' for a hotel near the stadium. Any help would be great....coming up from Austin.

Thanks

Mark

mer4481@hotmail.com

Area around the stadium is pretty sketchy. Not a ton of stuff within walking distance and the ones that are I probably wouldn't recommend.

We fly in Saturday afternoon. We'll be driving from the hotel in our rental to the tailgate, hoping to get there around 2:30. Will try to find a grocery store Saturday evening or Sunday morning and will pick up a few things. Anyone local bring cornhole boards? Since we're flying in from Va, we'll have zippy tailgating supplies...

I am local but don't have any cornhole boards unfortunately.  I was wondering the same thing.

I'll be there in a '09 Blue Dodge Caliber(Don't laugh, its my little sister's car, mine's a 2 seater  :) ).  Once I get setup, I'll have a table with a Redskins tablecloth and a little grill on top, a couple Redskins chairs, and a Redskins flag on the car window.  Planning on arriving between 2 and 2:30.  Anybody that wants to touch base with me prior to arriving, I'll be happy to PM my #.

Hey Poman,

I will PM my # and if you could pm me yours.  I will probably be there around 1:30 or 2:00 at the latest because I want to make sure I get a cash lot spot.  If I get there before you I will shoot for a spot in the front obviously.  I am in a Gray Acura MDX with Redskins flags.  My TX plates say HTTR.  If anyone needs to touch base where we are before arriving I am happy to help out Poman and PM my number.

Coolsnow23 (Chris)

Archived