Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

love slide players. I play slide. If he wanted to play slide, he should've done the whole anthem with the slide. Just hitting the key chord at certain spots felt tacky. His playing of the anthem in that open tuning sounded great though otherwise.

His playing completely bores me. I feel no emotion in it. Terrible tones. He'd fit in with the black keys as their lead player. Feel the same way about them.

Oh well. On to the game.

love slide players. I play slide. If he wanted to play slide, he should've done the whole anthem with the slide. Just hitting the key chord at certain spots felt tacky. His playing of the anthem in that open tuning sounded great though otherwise.

His playing completely bores me. I feel no emotion in it. Terrible tones. He'd fit in with the black keys as their lead player. Feel the same way about them.

Oh well. On to the game.

Black Keys are not the musicians that he is.  I like them though, they've got a lot of stuff that's just OK because they've put out a TON of music.  But they've got a lot of brilliant songs and I definitely feel the passion in them.  They wear their influences on their sleeves, but they're just really clean and always perform with energy and attitude.

I heard a GCJr song on the radio last week where he performed at the Crossroads Music Festival either last year or the year before and he killed it.  It was a great song and performance.  I don't remember what it was called though.

Two good passes by John wasted on Noah's bum ass. lol.

Noah's a great player and is an all star, but he just seems so out of place in a game like this. I'd want him on my team in the playoffs, not the all star game.

Yeah Noah is not an AS game player at all.  Neither is Hibbert for that matter.  They can't run.  And AS games don't have defense.

Vogel played Noah too much.  He should have gone small and just run a constant fast break.  It would have worked.  Wall/Irving/Wade/DeRozan is a backcourt made to run.  Especially with LeBron and George on the wing.

BTW looking forward to about a decade of Wall/Irving backcourts for the East.  Those two have oddly great chemistry and they're spectacular AS game players.

Zero blocked shots in this game. Zero.

Irving is getting MVP if the East wins this. Bleh.

Or Melo.  Blake Griffin is the true MVP win or lose though.  He put on a show.  Durant was quietly fantastic too.

You would think that a team with Noah, George, LeBron, Hibbert, Wade, and Wall would have blocked a shot.

Why didn't we see more Anthony Davis?  Hometown guy.  He killed it when he came in for the second quarter too.

Melo is a flat out scary shooter in settings like this.

Imagine he if he was on the same team as LeBron/Irving/CP3/Wall every night.  Why hasn't he made this happen yet?

Game.  Outstanding play from Irving and Melo.  And look at Noah!  Rebounding and setting screens.  He ended up having a nice game.  And of course Lebron was Lebron.

West should have won this game.  Their team was loaded.