Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

I wasn't going to bite in the other thread, but where did you hear this at?

It was all over the news last summer.

He's already a better scorer, that ship has sailed. But he is 25, you realize this right? And he shoots like Larry Bird, he set career highs in assists and rebounds. Once he adds in a truly great defensive game, sky is the limit.

Durant has always been a better scorer than LeBron. He is a monster offensively.

This year his assist and rebounding numbers are just as good, too.

He's the best player in the NBA right now and it's really not that close.

He's already a better scorer, that ship has sailed.  But he is 25, you realize this right?  And he shoots like Larry Bird, he set career highs in assists and rebounds.  Once he adds in a truly great defensive game, sky is the limit.

Yeah but you have to remember that LeBron did average 31+ ppg in this 3rd year in the league. If LeBron took away 3 assists and chose to shoot instead, who knows how much he can average.

Durant= Better scorer

James= Better offensive player

This game son

I know nothing about the NBA so when did Ellis leave Golden State lol

He got traded to the Bucks before he went to Dallas.

Man, I am glad I was able to see that Vince game winner.It was perfect. He didn't travel and even kept his heel up sui he didn't step out of bounds.

• Like 1

27-23 Charlotte after 1st...

Big Al- 15 pts (7-9 fg) 4 reb....

With a completely torn plantar fascia muscle in his foot... Best center in the league

You are making us Bobcat fans look bad, bro.

I love Jefferson, but he's not the best center. You can make a case that he's third best though.

What's up with all of the top 4 seeds?!  

Spurs down 2-1 

Thunder down 2-1 

Clippers up 2-1 

Houston down 2-1 

Pacers tied 2-2 

Miami up 3-0 

Toronto down 2-1

Bulls down 2-1 

All but two of the teams with home court are either down or tied in series play.  

Durant and Westbrook will never win a championship together. I know Durant was cold, but Westbrook, the POINT GUARD, should not be taking more shots on a regular bases than one of the best scorers in NBA history.

Edited by DM72

Westbrook just aint all that.

He doesn't look the same as he did before the Beverly knee injury.  But it's not about a loss in athleticism IMO.  He looks like a bigger chucker and worse decision maker now.

OKC is pressing and panicking on so many possessions.  They looked like a better team when Westbrook was out and Reggie Jackson was starting and Durant was in the driver's seat the whole time.

As a Wizards fan, I'm enjoying this lack of chemistry.  I hope it gets worse.

Even if he does leave, Durant isn't going to the Wizards in the foreseeable future. The Wizards, as with the CAps, have largely quit on splashy free agent acquisitions. The last big Ted Leonsis FA signing was Jagr  :lol:

Durant will leave OKC if he has to for the money, and end up in LA or a big market...maybe even Miami  :rolleyes: But not DC