Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

On 2/4/2018 at 9:45 AM, stevemcqueen1 said:

Watch him end up in Golden State or San Antonio for chump change.

San Antonio maybe.  No way on GS.  The entire GS defense is based on their ability to constantly switch.  If they had IT, teams would just switch a long scorer on to him and eat him alive.   It's hard enough for Curry to hold his own, and Curry is 100X the defender that IT is. 

San Antonio could hide him the way Boston did.

Edited by Predicto

4 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

So resentful. 

Not in this instance. Dude is being financially punked lol

It's like when we stupidly bent over backwards to get Shabazz Napier, and the dude left anyway. He has to protect what will be left of his team when the small forward inevitably walks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Not in this instance. Dude is being financially punked lol

It's like when we stupidly bent over backwards to get Shabazz Napier, and the dude left anyway. He has to protect what will be left of his team when the small forward inevitably walks.

Yeah buts it’s the Cavs, if it wasn’t for LeBron loving the city Dan Gilbert wouldn’t have won anything. Dan Gilbert acts as if he Jerry Jones or some****. 

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Yeah buts it’s the Cavs, if it wasn’t for LeBron loving the city Dan Gilbert wouldn’t have won anything. Dan Gilbert acts as if he Jerry Jones or some****. 

So what, hell is wrong with yall, man :ols:

That don't mean Gilbert should sign everything over to him and act like this trash ass team is gonna get markedly better to even make the Warriors faces tingle. Gotta draw a line somewhere. They ain't putting up a fight with him already paying them fat stacks. If I'm him, I'm basically saying "**** y'all, I'm keeping my picks and the rest of my dough, fix this **** or go home early this year"

34 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That got them one ring out of all this and an old team not designed to win without its best player, who is noncommittal about even coming back next year.  They will go back to being the Cavs because LeBron wouldn't them try to be the Spurs.  If Dan makes another win now trade and LeBron leaves, then what?

He should know when LeBron leaves he won’t have a chance at winning. Once LeBron leaves that team will become a lottery team again, and Gilbert would of blown his teams chances of being competitive. 

Losing in in the finals is still an accomplishment for the Cavs. They won’t sniff anything close to that once LeBron leaves. 

2 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I don't see anything wrong about what Magic Johnson said about Giannis Antetokounmpo.  He wasn't tampering he was simply praising him.

Yeah I agree. He didn't even mention LA or the Lakers. I don't get how that is considered tampering.

3 hours ago, abdcskins said:

I don't see anything wrong about what Magic Johnson said about Giannis Antetokounmpo.  He wasn't tampering he was simply praising him.

Magic and the Lakers have a history of tampering. They tampered with Paul George just a year ago, and got fined $500k.  

I think the NBA is not going to give Magic the benefit of the doubt on such things.

1 minute ago, Predicto said:

Magic and the Lakers have a history of tampering. They tampered with Paul George just a year ago, and got fined $500k.  

I think the NBA is not going to give Magic the benefit of the doubt on such things.

Yeah I know. Still, what he said was completely harmless.